Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. alibaba
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 87
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Tony Buzan Learning Centre - Community Thread

      Any feedback for the Pre-pri class? I am not sure if I should enrol my boy coz I only interested on the pri english actually.

      posted in Multi-Disciplinary
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: Comparing English Enrichment Programmes

      Hi all, my boy will be k2 soon but has yet to put him in any English class. Anyone can recommend or compared which centre gives a good start for English? I am looking at tony buzan, lcentral & TAS (website seems corrupted).

      posted in English
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion

      Hi all, can anyone give me info of TAS? The website seems to be corrupted…

      1) Address
      2) Contact
      3) Operating hours
      4) Fees

      Tq.

      posted in English
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: Tien Hsia - Discussion

      The hougang admin informed me that the teacher whom my boy is with, has requested for transfer due to travelling distance. There may be a replacement teacher anytime once the transfer is approved.

      Anyone can recommend me a full time k2 teacher (hougang or Bishan branch) who is very patience in handling active kids? My boy is quite choosy on teacher, he refused to go to another teacher’s class when I tried to transfer him to weekday class. Now I am quite worried as my boy is really lousy in Chinese.

      posted in Chinese
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: Tien Hsia - Discussion

      Thanks for the advice.

      I do see that all sat classes are fully taken up. Somehow, I prefer weekdays.
      Hopefully it is a good teacher for my troublemaker. 🙂

      posted in Chinese
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: Tien Hsia - Discussion

      Just curious… Although I will only need to register for TH pri level next year, but I start looking at this year time slots. Anything to consider when registering with TH pri level? Any good teacher to recommend?

      My child needs teacher with lots of patience as he don’t like Chinese & he gets upset easily if the teacher ‘scolds’ or raises her voice at him. Luckily, he is ok with his current teacher.
      Btw, will TH standard be better than Berries?
      I see that Berries preschool class is more serious, while TH rather more relax. Any comments?

      posted in Chinese
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: LCentral Discussion

      3Blessings:
      alibaba:

      May I check ICR or Lcentral is tougher? My boy is suggested to go for

      1) 6th months ICRA but currently no class is available (need to wait 1/2yrs for a class but not guaranteed with a place)
      2) Lcentral PFS class (I see the workbooks are mainly grammars, close passages, compre & compo) but the location is quite out of way for me. Also not sure if the work too much for my boy...

      ICR is better for younger children below 4-5 for phonics but LCentral is better when they are in n2 & kindergarten onwards. Standards are higher & they are accordance to MOE. I put my kids in LCentral & so far they fared quite well in school. 😉

      May I know wch location are you looking at?

      Thanks.
      I stay sengkang. I will be sending my boy to kovan branch. Made appt to go for a trial class taught by tr Jim, who will teach the new PFS class.
      Btw, my boy is K1.

      posted in English
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: LCentral Discussion

      May I check ICR or Lcentral is tougher? My boy is suggested to go for

      1) 6th months ICRA but currently no class is available (need to wait 1/2yrs for a class but not guaranteed with a place)
      2) Lcentral PFS class (I see the workbooks are mainly grammars, close passages, compre & compo) but the location is quite out of way for me. Also not sure if the work too much for my boy…

      posted in English
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: Tien Hsia - Discussion

      He has no interest in CL & I think the teachers are rather strict. He also had bad experience with a relief teacher who put him at a corner because he was over-helpful to help the teacher that this teacher felt he too disturbance to the class. I was upset over this issue as I do not expect to pay for a class that put my child at a corner because he was too helpful.

      posted in Chinese
      A
      alibaba
    • RE: Tien Hsia - Discussion

      Any good teacher at kovan ctr to recommend? My boy don’t like chinese & don’t like his class at all. I am considering if I should let him continue…

      posted in Chinese
      A
      alibaba
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy