Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. amkian
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 7
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Cyberwellness for Parents

      Is there some promo package for families or like bulk order?


      Might be getting my entire family to go together…

      posted in Working With Your Child
      A
      amkian
    • RE: Inspirational Article/Video Sharing

      Never fails to make me appreciate life more whenever I see this


      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0daeU7Sd9c

      posted in Working With Your Child
      A
      amkian
    • RE: Vulgar words

      ChiefKiasu:
      Sorry... this is a little off-topic, but it reminds me of a game show on radio during the early 90s, where they get kids to call in and answer questions for prizes. I can't remember the name of the show... but here's a version of what allegedly happened:


      DJ: OK... we are going to give you the name of an animal, and you tell us what is the opposite sex of that animal.
      Boy: OK.
      DJ: What's the male of a cow?
      Boy: BULL!
      DJ: Correct! Next... what's the female of a cock?
      Boy: Err....
      DJ: Come on... I'm sure you know the answer.
      Boy: I... I cannot say...
      DJ: Sure you can. Just say it and you'll get the prize!
      Boy: \"七百\"
      DJ: ... complete silence for precious radio seconds...

      Heard the show was cancelled soon after.

      I'm sorry for being out of topic too but...this is really classic! Can't believe it happened in rl singapore XD

      Poor DJ though... bet he got the whack of it.

      posted in Working With Your Child
      A
      amkian
    • RE: Cyberwellness for Parents

      Wow, the comic strips used in the website really strikes a cord.


      http://www.acpcomputer.edu.sg/SCCP2009/images/CW1010EDM4_08.jpg

      I think its really time parents look towards addressing such issues, face on. Otherwise the drift between the child and the parent will only increase. Better to start young when the child is still 'controllable'.

      I hope they will share some hands on skills or methods we can use ....

      posted in Working With Your Child
      A
      amkian
    • RE: How to tell if a child is gifted?

      haha I totally understand how you feel wesim! The big society crushes people =\

      posted in Working With Your Child
      A
      amkian
    • RE: Cyberwellness for Parents

      Oh? Is it open for public? where can we find more information?

      posted in Working With Your Child
      A
      amkian
    • RE: How to wash vegetables clean yet retain their nutrients

      if you’re really particular, I believe there’s this special product for washing vegetables and fruits on the market 😃

      posted in Tuckshop
      A
      amkian
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy