Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. angel
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 8
    • Posts 244
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      RRMummy:
      Good luck angel :xedfingers:

      Thank u very much! :lol:

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      I seriously cannot find… scroll up and down until I have headache…


      All I know is I am going tmr afternoon… but just wanna be safe in case I go and they close laio…

      Damn kan cheong… I am registering at Maris Stella… just now thot I read someone posted today 55 registered laio… I nearly fell off my chair…

      Suddenly dunno how to count how many places left… hahahha…

      Sigh… Anyway, I am taking a day off tmr… gonna do some stuffs in de morning, thats why have to wait till tmr afternoon then can go… see lah… Agony… I hope I remember to bring all documents too…

      This is crazy man!!! Arrrrgghhh…

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      solli ah… one more question… I too kan cheong… cant find in the MOE or our KS thread.


      What time is the registration, morning and afternoon?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      One more question:


      Supposing I register under phase 2B at CHIJ TPY, and I got balloted out. Can I register again in the same school under phase 2C?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      tankee:
      I did traffic warden in the mornings, before I go to work.

      That's a good idea... but still... I feel so tired just thinking abt it...
      autumn82:
      For my hubby, he chose mural painting and he completed his PV within 5days of 8hrs job during Jun hols. Very Happy
      WOW! I wouldn't mind doing this way too...
      LKVM:
      do PV for both schools then later check the chances
      IJ TPY no PV to get into phase 2B and I am a catholic, so I am by default under phase 2B already, only catch is, I am out of 2km, which means I need to ballot.

      I can't take the stress. HELP!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      How do you guys do PV when you are working full time? I feel so tired just thinking about it…


      I need advice for my 2006 gal: I am torn between 2 schools: CHIJ TPY or PLMGS.

      CHIJTPY, phase 2B but >2km (so confirm needs to ballot)
      PLMGS, phase 2C but if do PV, iz phase 2B 1-2km (sure get in)

      So how? What shld I do? I really do not know…

      stress

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)

      CHIJ TPY does not have PV for registration purposes but you can join as a parent volunteer after your child goes into P1 successfully.


      On another note, I am wondering what are the chances of getting into the school if I am in phase 2B but >2km?

      This is stressing me out…

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      angel
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      Solli Solli… see lah… next week then my turn and I am already so kan cheong…


      hahhahahhaa…

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      tankee:
      hi angel

      there is no difference, except for phase 3 which is first-come-first-serve.
      going late for phases 2B & 2C have the added advantage of knowing the status of application, and whether balloting will occur, and if so for what distance.
      Hi Tankee,
      thank you for your quick advice.

      Wow! I didn't know phase 2C is first come first serve. No wonder I thought I ever read from papers that parents actually queued the night before...

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      Supposedly there are 2 days for parents to register, may I enquire, does it make a difference if I register on the day itself or the next day afternoon?


      I will be registering my DS next week under phase 2B and I was thinking of taking that friday off instead of Thursday.

      Any advice?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      angel
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy