Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. arisz
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 22
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      Happy Mama:
      :imanisland: L-earner and Arisz!

      :welcome: to KSP and welcome to the Bread Thread. :celebrate:

      Hi Happy Mama!! 😄

      Need to learn from all you expert here!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      A
      arisz
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      jessicawongcs:
      it's nice to have a bread machine. every day with fresh bread 🙂

      where did u get ur Z mahine and how much? i am still thinking of getting it... DH complaint it is X :sad:
      I got my Z machine from Tangs @ $318
      Recently there was a sale mentioned in this thread. (I was lurking around...heheh.. :evil: )
      So I went down to Tangs to check it out and bought it at that moment. :lol:
      DH was not too happy initially when I told him I wanted a new gadget. But when the bread was out last night, he went to take it out and slice it.
      He was actually amazed also and thought it was fun too! :imcool:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      A
      arisz
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      Hi jessicawongcs,


      Thanks for all the recipe!

      Your recipe not for bread machine right?

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      A
      arisz
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      LKVM:
      Welcome to KSP


      I would also wait for the beep sound which comes after 30 mins... with that it spreads properly.. in the begining I too added in the before but didnt come out as well as when you add after the beep sound.

      Thank you for the reply LKVM! :thankyou:

      You ladies are so friendly here! Always ready and kind to provide an answer when asked! :hugs:

      Hope I can learn more technique and bake nice bread for my family and friends.

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      A
      arisz
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      schweppes:
      :imanisland: arisz


      :welcome: to our bread kakis klub!! 😉

      The beep sound will come on about 20-30mins after you press the \"start\" button. It's best to wait for the beep sound. That's when the machine wd have kneaded the dough, so when you put the raisins in at that time, the raisins will \"spread out\" more evenly. If you put the raisins (or cheese or any other ingredients) at the start before the kneading process, then it may clump together and not distribute evenly. Hope I'm making sense.

      Best to follow the instruction manual and happy baking!! :celebrate:

      Good morning everyone!
      Thanks schweppes! :thankyou:

      In the end my raisin loaf is not as fluffy as the plain white loaf.
      But still nice (my standard pretty low one)...haha! :lol:
      But the raisin did spread out quite well leh.

      Thanks for letting me know when the beep sound will start. Now I know so will guai guai wait for the beep sound next time.

      I'm so excited with my new bread machine. :imcool:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      A
      arisz
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      Hello ladies,


      I have been following this thread recently and just bought my Z machine.
      So now then I dare to post. Hehe 🙂
      Nice to meet everyone!

      Try making my first bread today n it was a success. (I think so.) 🙂
      Now baking my raisin loaf.
      By the way, I didn't wait for the beep sound to throw in the raisin cause I dunno when it will beep and lazy to wait. So I just dump everything in and start the process.
      Is it ok?

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      A
      arisz
    • RE: All About Full-Time Maids

      My ran away maid most probably have stolen my sil’s extra sim card and make calls back to phillipines before she ran off. Anyway it is either she stole and gave her friends or she used it herself. But then we were still thinking how she used it for herself since she has no hp. Most calls were made in the morning around 7+am.


      Anyway, juz found out today coz my sil check her hp bill then realise that her extra sim card is missing and the bill got calls to phillipines.

      Never-ending problem. We are thinking of making police report …but don’t know useful or not. Do you all think I should make police report or just sent her home straight away. But like that is like letting a thief go scott free. I’m so pissed!

      posted in Domestic Help
      A
      arisz
    • RE: All About Full-Time Maids

      Hi ChiefKiasu, JHJC,


      My agent called me and said the maid is at Embassy already. She told the embassy people that she is homesick and wants to go home asap. But she had not finished her loan in Sg. She barely worked for me for less than 3 months.

      My agent asked me to wait and see how first. She is trying to settle with her ‘management’ on my case. Coz I suspected my maid of stealing money and my mil ever complained that the maid stole 100 bucks from my sil. I’m angry that I have to pay the air tix for a person whom I suspect is a thief. She caused so much trouble for me by just running away like that.

      Furthermore, how she mange to run away is most likely last night when we reached home. We asked her to lock the door. She did not lock at all since she plotted to run away. It is not the first time already.

      The first wk when she was here. That time my hubby accidentally left the house key in the leaving room before he left for biz trip. She sneaked out around mid night leaving the door open and not latched to make a call downstairs. My boy and I was sleeping in my room (unlock) and hubby was overseas. I was very angry when I found out. I scolded her for putting me and my boy at risked and herself also dangerous. A girl to be downstairs in the middle of the night is not safe.

      Also, she has no Sing $ by right (I checked her bag thoroughly when she juz reached my place), so I guess she steal our coins to make call. The funny thing is, I did told her when she just came that if she wants to call home, juz tell me. After that incident, I asked her why didn’t she ask me, she said she scared.

      How to buy air tix for such a person to go home?! I’m losing so much in terms of monetary just because she is homesick and she ran to Embassy for help. Who is going to help me then?!?! I did not ill-treat her at all lo!

      posted in Domestic Help
      A
      arisz
    • RE: All About Full-Time Maids

      My maid just ran away! She took all her belongings and ran away in the middle of the night. What should I do now?


      I already called the agent and they said they will called Philippines embassy to check whether she is there.
      I tried calling myself but was engaged all the time.

      posted in Domestic Help
      A
      arisz
    • RE: Mummy Magdalene

      Mag, I even recommend this forum to my sister coz her elder girl is taking PSLE this year and she wonders which Sec school is better for her.

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      A
      arisz
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy