My dd couldn’t get into her dream school… Look for schools in the East.
if the cut off point is 2-4 marks higher, is it advisable to put it as 1st choice? Please advice on the below schools!
Or any other schools in the East within this range. Thanks much!
Psir Ris (220-236) Band 6
Bedok View (218 - 234) Band 8
Bedok South (211 - 230) Band 8
Damai (205 - 231)
Bedok Green (204 - 229)
Manjusri (200-233)
If the schools do not have band means it is worse than Band 9?
Please also advice any good schools in the East for:
Express: 188-200 & NA: Under 180
Posts
-
RE: Which Bedok School?
-
RE: Which Bedok School?
St. Anthony’s Canossian Sec @ Fengshan & Temasek Sec @ Bedok South are good schools in Bedok area. Their T-score are 220+ to 230+.
-
RE: Travel: Japan - General
I guess it depends on you & your family! Japan said it is fine & some ppl said it is fine but there are also some who advice me not to go. Oh Well!
-
RE: Activities after PSLE
My dd is keen to learn Japanese, Keyboard & Manga drawing. Oh Well!
-
RE: Is PSLE so important?
PSLE Prelims is over! May I know where can I get the papers for other schools? Thanks!
-
RE: Travel: Japan - General
dear all, I will like to visit Mt Fuji in end Oct. Should I stay @ Hakone or Lake Kawaguchiko? Which is easiler to access & more places of interest? Thanks!
-
RE: 2011 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
vlim:
Heard Yesturday chinese topic about small group activity.... Many students cannot answer without further prompting .... If I were the kid I might not know how to answer also ...

Yup, Today CL oral is easier! :faint: -
RE: 2011 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
Dd is back from EL Oral. PD is about a clinic (a man paying to the cashier, a mother comforting her child in a bandage, a mother carrying a baby, two boys fighting over a car, a food pyramid poster on the wall) & C is about what is the one time that you visit the clinic. I guess it is easy as her TR went thru this topic b4.
-
RE: School of Science and Technology
But today is half day & Wed is school holiday … so maybe have to wait till Thu.
-
RE: Ngee Ann Secondary School
Ngee Ann Sec is in my dd’s list. Any parents or students can advice on the special programs by this future school? I heard tt the P is very ‘ON’.