Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. bingobongo
    3. Posts
    B
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 26
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Club SAHM

      I've signed up for gym recently. After sending my DD to kindergarten I spend 1 hr in gym. Mentally I find it good but later I get too tired. So could not keep up regularly. :stupid:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      B
      bingobongo
    • RE: Club 2007 Kiddo

      phtthp:
      No, not yet decide. Have you ?

      Canossa or GMPS. But canossa is relocating until end of 2014. So mostly GMPS. Any ideas?

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      B
      bingobongo
    • RE: Club Punggol

      fourkids:
      I have been staying in Punggol for 9 years. Moived here when I was about to deliver my 2nd child. Now I have 4 children; 3 of them studying in Edgefield Pri and 1 in Ecokidd childcare. :lovesite:

      How is Edgefield primary sch?

      posted in Clubs for parents in different parts of Singapore
      B
      bingobongo
    • RE: Club 2007 Kiddo

      phtthp:
      bingobongo:

      What is DS, DD ?


      DS = Darling Son

      DD = Darling daughter

      DH = Darling Husband
      šŸ˜‚
      DW = Darling Wife

      D starts with \"Darling\" !

      That's cute. So have you decided which primary school your kiddo goes to?

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      B
      bingobongo
    • RE: Club 2007 Kiddo

      bingobongo:
      Hi all, I'm new to kiasuparents. My girl is 2007 Apr. What is DS, DD ah? mentioning kids?

      Exploring. :lovesite:

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      B
      bingobongo
    • RE: Club 2007 Kiddo

      Hi all, I’m new to kiasuparents. My girl is 2007 Apr. What is DS, DD ah? mentioning kids?

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      B
      bingobongo
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy