Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. bliss
    3. Posts
    B
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 21
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Kids say the darnest things...

      I am so tickled by all the stories here! šŸ˜„


      Now here is my contribution.

      When I first found out I am expecting #3, I asked my eldest daughter \"Do you want didi or meimei?\"
      She said \"I want meimei.\"
      I asked,\"Why?\"
      She replied \"I already have didi. So I want meimei.\"
      Then I told her, \" If it is a meimei, you have to share your Barbie dolls with her, you know?\"
      My daughter paused for a while...
      then she said \"I think I want didi now.\"

      posted in Recess Time
      B
      bliss
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 3 / 3
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy