thanks, raisintan! One more question: What is their definition of child? 9 year old considered kid?
Posts
-
RE: Travel: Taiwan - Taipei
-
RE: Travel: Taiwan - Taipei
I was trying to do Internet booking for train from Taipei to Hualien for 4 adults and 4 kids but didn’t get past the first page because It loked like the max no of tickets allowed was 6. There was also no field to select adult/child ticket (is there a diff in price?), nor was there a choice between single trip and round trip. Can someone advise me please?
Someone suggested we could book a mini bus instead of going by train. Is that a good idea in terms of cost anytime? Thank you! -
Expenses for maid
I am going to employ a full time aid for the first time. In addition to her monthly salary and meals, what other expenses should I expect to incur? Am I responsible for buying her clothes?
-
RE: Nanyang Primary
Is anybody’s kid in tennis CCA? Has your child’s skill improved after joining?
-
Where can we get buffet under $20 on a weekend?
Doesn’t have to be hotel, just decent food.
-
RE: Nanyang Primary
Ehm, my son has been with Learning Bliss for 3 years now and it’s been so far so good. I’ve always thought it was good that they gave the kids lots of past year papers to do, plus assessment books too. I recently bought my son a Chinese assessment book and he said he’s got the same one in Learning Bliss. I do not expect the teachers there to be as good as in Nanyang, 'cos it’s afterall a student care centre, not school or tuition centre.
I heard about one boy who didn’t want to do any of the Learning Bliss work and his mother just called up to asked the teachers not to give him anymore and that was it. My son brings his own work to do all the time, no problem so far. -
RE: Nanyang Primary
Just looked at the P3 maths paper. I thought there was a question which was pretty vague, the one with the 3D drawing of a tissue box, one side shaded, and the question was how many right angles were there on the shaded side. If you look strictly at the drawing you would say zero (my son’s answer) but if you think about the real tissue box it would be 4 (the correct answer).
-
Anyone heard of HireStrategy maid agency? Any to recommend?
There are so many agencies out there it's very confusing. I'm looking for a transfer maid who can cook well.
Has anyone heard of or used HireStrategy agency and can share if they are good?
Or perhaps you have experience with a good agency for transfer maids? Please share with me. Thank you! -
RE: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency
Has anyone heard of or used Workforce Manpower Agency? Are they reliable?