Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. buds hubs
    3. Posts
    B
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 5
    • Posts 328
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: What is the Best 3-in-1 Kopi available?

      Hmmmm... Its been a looooooong while since I post something in KSP.


      Anyway, I love coffee.. I have it 3-4 times a day and even before I go to sleep.

      Its weird but it somehow helps me to relax...
      I enjoy NESCAFE but somehow I dont quite like the taste of the 3 in 1... JMHO.

      But if I have to choose and vote for a 3 in 1.. Its SUPER coffeemix for me. :celebrate:

      posted in Tuckshop
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: Mummy eskimo: I'm a newbie here

      :welcome: to KSP!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: Just 5 Things... to Keep The Romance in Our Marriage Alive

      buds:
      Love, your hubby..

      :oops: :oops: :oops: So Paiseh leh!!!

      :love:

      posted in Relationships
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: Rise in Sexually Transmitted Infections for under20 alarming

      FMz:
      we have been thru tat stage ourselves and do we really listen?

      I totally agree.. šŸ˜‰

      posted in Recess Time
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: Mummy Pixy: Hello!

      :welcome: to KSP!!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: Mummy Mummyo: Newbie Reporting

      :welcome: to KSP!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: Mummy vonn2tri: kiasu mom of 2 gals :)

      :welcome: to KSP!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: HDB Flats --- Are they becoming less affordable?

      :? Hmmm.... I wonder whether I should sell now since the price is good.. :evil:

      posted in Recess Time
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: Daughter wants to stop learning piano

      UncleLim:
      I don't think we should \"force\" our kids to have music lessons just because everyone else's kids are having them.


      Does your child hum all the time? Does he or she break into singing after hearing a song on radio or tv? If yes, that is a good indication. If not, maybe some other training is better?
      I agree with UncleLim... wise words indeed..

      posted in Music
      B
      buds hubs
    • RE: Digital Piano

      UncleLim:
      I borrowed an old piano to let my kids start learning. Buying second hand is a good idea too. I know someone who bought a spanking new one which has become a white elephant in 2 years.

      Yes.. Yes.. buy second hand piano... dont waste money..

      After Grade 5 then consider buying 1st hand piano.. by then, the child would already know the difference in sound & touch of the keys.. šŸ˜‰

      I wouldnt reccomend digital piano.. doesnt sound nice to me.. JMHO!

      posted in Music
      B
      buds hubs
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy