Parents, please see for yourselves....!!
Science Adventures vs Kuark
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=45580
Posts
-
RE: Young Scientist Magazine
-
RE: Young Scientist Magazine
I subscriped L1, L2 in 2012. So got these 2 levels.
-
RE: Young Scientist Magazine
Hi Pinkie,
It is the complementary copy they sent to school. Perhaps you wanna make a call to them if the school contacted them for complementary copy or ask the school about this. Inside got attached subscription forms… -
RE: Young Scientist Magazine
Sorry, correction for the wrongly pasted website add:
http://v2.theasiamediaforum.org/indonesia-students-learn-science-the-novel-way
Anyway, gotten my DS beloved YS #122 today through school
-
RE: Which subject combination?
"I would say discuss with your child on his inclinations and interest but let him have the final decision."
Totally agreed!! mywk -
RE: Di Zi Gui 弟子规
Di Zi Gui in traditional chinese practice is simply all about filiality and have good manners. I can’t really read and understand the whole bunch of chinese characters there. But it is right only to some extend. It is not really applicable in today’s context.
Well, the best way for our kid to learn Di Xi Gui is that, we as the parents know the rules of being filial. Stay with the parents and be filial to them. What we did will be emulated by the kid. Don’t forget, we are the leader or captain to them. They learn from our daily practices and believes. Of course, don’t forget to explain to them why do you do so… -
RE: Young Scientist Magazine
orlandospito30:
Young scientists is one of the best science magazines I have seen for kids. My kids just love the content in it! He hates reading but he likes reading young scientists and he learnt alot of new things, now during dinner time, he will tell us what he had read and how fascinated he is with the new stuff he learnt
Same here. DS doesn't like to read much. But since my friend intro young scientists, he LOVES to read them. Read and read again that type. And then he starts to challenge with me the science knowleges. I so happy I found this mag! -
RE: Legoland Malaysia
Took taxi to JPO cost RM50 bucks. So guessed is around this price. If take CW bus from J.East, need alight to change bus at checkpoint. But the place very messy lo, have to ask around which bus to Legoland.
-
RE: Which subject combination?
Do science is better that lit. It expands the way one person view things. Good for child’s future development. But tough to read.
-
RE: Young Scientist Magazine
Hi I got Young Scientists L1, 2, and 3. Good condition. PM me.