Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Ccharlene
    3. Posts
    C
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 3
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Comparing Science Enrichment Programs

      Hi I am from the East. I see many Tao Nan students in these centres…


      Chinese: Wang @ Eastgate, Jiang @ Parkway Centre
      English: Learning Lab @ Mountbatten
      Maths: Leaping Math @ Parkway Centre
      Science?

      Not so sure about Science. Any good Sci Centre in the East?

      posted in Science
      C
      Ccharlene
    • RE: Jiang Education Centre - Discussion

      I am from the East. I see many Tao Nan students in these centres when I was enquiring…



      Chinese: Wang @ Eastgate, Jiang @ Parkway Centre
      English: Learning Lab @ Mountbatten
      Maths: Leaping Math @ Parkway Centre

      For Chinese, which is better? Wang or Jiang? I heard that Wang’s principal originally was a teacher at Jiang many years ago? I spoke to some parents at Jiang and they said Jiang has smaller classes and simpler materials and for students who are generally weaker in Chinese, it’s good to have smaller classes and simpler digestible materials. Is that true?

      posted in Chinese
      C
      Ccharlene
    • RE: Wang Learning Centre 汪老師 - Discussion

      I see many Tao Nan students in these centres…


      Chinese: Wang @ Eastgate, Jiang @ Parkway Centre
      English: Learning Lab @ Mountbatten
      Maths: Leaping Math @ Parkway Centre

      For Chinese, which is better? Wang or Jiang? I heard that Wang’s principal originally was a teacher at Jiang many years ago? I spoke to some parents at Jiang and they said Jiang has smaller classes and for students who are generally weaker, it’s good to have smaller classes for languages. Any opinion?

      posted in Chinese
      C
      Ccharlene
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy