which CCA only has once a week training on Friday?
C
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
-
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
which cca is good to join
-
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
Zoids0713:
My son is in FR and he likes to join uniform group. Is NCC very tough?
I guess alot of marching and drills . How is he coping in his class? -
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
I am also keen to get my child to join debate cca. Hope they have one.
davidtpc1:
Thanks. Hopefully my child could get in the English Drama Club and also
Is your child in the school? Can ask the child to ask the cca/pe teachers.Skyed:
[quote=\"davidtpc1\"]I have checked the CCA from the Chung Cheng website.
Currently, Debate Club not listed. Some Sec School combine
Debate with English Drama Club (eg. Ngee Ann Sec School). Wondering whether it is the same with Chung Cheng.
that it will be a moderate CCAs (not too intensive trainings ).
I believe this CCA will help my child in English oral,
appreciation of English Literature and Current Affairs (if there is a Debate activities) and still gain CCA points. :)[/quote] -
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
Which CCA would your child be joining?
-
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
Paloh:
My son doesn't have any friends in CCHS. Most of his friends are posted to Nan Hua High and Commonwealth. I feel so sad for him
I hope he will adapt to the new environment and make friends soon.
My DS is also trying to adapt. Today was a tiring day for him. dismissed at 4pm without break since 11am -
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
I wonder how many sec 1 classes are there this year. It seems everyone has to do higher chinese. my ds is not that strong in chinese. hope he can cope
-
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
BB KS mummy:
Can anyone contribute sm helpful tips in choosing CCA for the next 4 yrs??
I am also looking for some guidance on which cca my ds should choose -
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
So which CCA would your DS or DD be joining? Wonder which is good
-
RE: Chung Cheng High (Main)
Paloh:
My son is in Justice 1 too

a lot of justice students