Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. chickenlittle
    3. Posts
    C
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 82
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Montfort Junior

      Yes, I called up to change to return trip only.


      Don't worry....I don't send my kids to any enrichment classes....I teach them myself πŸ˜„
      Yeah,and my dd(Sec 1 next year) is definitely more teachable and reads more than my son...[/quote]

      r u working? or SAHM??....

      do u know what our son need to bring for 1st day of school?...what time will u reach school??...maybe can intro ourselves n let our son become friends πŸ˜‚

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: Montfort Junior

      I went to Popular to get his textbooks and they told me that the books are not in yet.

      Yeah...time really flies! Somehow, I feel more apprehensive than when my daughter first entered P1 six years ago :nailbite: Praying that my son will be able to wake up at 6am without being grouchy.. πŸ™
      Will see how it goes.... prob will not sign him up for any CCA as yet.[/quote]


      i m oso feeling apprehensive than my son :nailbite: reason being nowadays kids are more well prepared as compared to my elder son's time (year 2004)

      i still vividly remember i din even send my elder son (now 14 yrs old) for any enrichment and he was able to do everything and learnt everything from school teachers

      for my younger son, every parents whom i knew had sent their kids for so many enrichment lessons that really freaks me out :yikes: ...i too became kiasu, but i only sent my younger son for phonics at I Can Read so as to prepare him for the reading.

      btw Winnie...did u changed ur son school bus to return trip only ??...

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: Montfort Junior

      wdiong:
      Hi Joyce,

      My son is in 1 Compassion. Yours?

      Hi chickenlittle,great to hear from u again πŸ˜„ Have u managed to get all the books? The social studies readers seem to be out of stock...

      Winnie
      hi hi Winnie, πŸ˜„ i didnt bother to buy lei... was thinking to check again in the school bookstore when school reopen...how did u know it is out of stock?

      well...time flies, in a few days time our little one is going to P1... :xedfingers: hope everything 鑺鑺利利... πŸ™

      btw will u let him join CCA?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: Montfort Junior

      hi Joyce.. πŸ˜„ my son will be in 1 teamspirit... wat abt ur son?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: Seng Kang Primary

      No I did not register for SKPS cos I'm over age lah. But my son did... lol. :celebrate:


      How about your child?[/quote]

      lolx...highwaystar u're really funny de lor... πŸ˜†

      good to know tat your ds got into SKPS...congrats...

      my ds was registered in Montfort Junior...but the thing is till date i still have not receive any confirmation letter lei...how huh???

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: Club Seng Kang

      ectanz:
      chickenlittle:

      πŸ˜‚ MJS is Montfort Junior School


      Will u arrange school bus for yr DS next yr? MJS located around hougang, right?[/quote

      yes MJS is @ hougang ave 8....

      yes, ds will be taking sch bus...we r looking around ave 8 resale flat...if everything goes well i hope can shift over πŸ™ :xedfingers: so we dun hv to rush in the morning...

      posted in Clubs for parents in different parts of Singapore
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: Club Seng Kang

      πŸ˜‚ MJS is Montfort Junior School

      posted in Clubs for parents in different parts of Singapore
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: I Can Read - Discussion

      soursop:
      Why do they practice differently at different branches? They should be under one parent company right? :scratchhead: I wonder what's the fees like in Woodlands branch cos that's where I'll be enrolling my DD if I decide on it.

      soursop, u can call woodlands branch n ask... πŸ˜„

      posted in English
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: I Can Read - Discussion

      Monster Mummy:
      soursop:

      Hi

      Can I know what are the fees for ICR programmes? Thanks!

      Hi,

      For the ICR programmes, it has two different fees for weekend and weekdays. If I am not wrong, it should be the following but it also varies across different centre.

      Weekend is around $435 for 11 weeks
      Weekday is around $496 for 11 weeks

      The above fees excluding material cost and GST.

      hi Monster mummy...think the weekend n weekday fee u type wrongly...weekday shld be cheaper isn it ??

      posted in English
      C
      chickenlittle
    • RE: I Can Read - Discussion

      for sengkang branch the fee are the same excluding GST

      but it does include materials lei, so far i dun pay for course book n worksheets…

      posted in English
      C
      chickenlittle
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy