till now haven't received confirmation letter after P2Cs ended, was kind of :scratchhead: ...this morning decided to give the sch a call...was told they juz sent out the letters yesterday... :roll:
was juz wondering lah...last Fri after 4.30pm they already knew tat no balloting is needed, confirmed all registrants are in...am juz thinking to myself...is it so difficult to draft a confirmation letter and takes so many days for them to send out???...or is it the adminstrative is always like tat??...am really worried :xedfingers:
will i face situations whereby notifications are always late???... :nailbite: :xedfingers:
existing parents pls enlighten me if i m wrong...
Posts
-
RE: Montfort Junior
-
RE: Club Seng Kang
Hi chickenlittle, my dd1 also at MFS. Which Pri school is yr ds2 attending next yr?[/quote]
ds2 will be going to MJS next yr P1 :rahrah:
wat abt ur dd1?...which pri sch is she going? -
RE: Pro-Teach Student Care
hi anyone hv anything to share for Proteach at Hougang branch Blk 428 ave 6…i intend to put my ds into this centre for next ye he is entering P1
TIA -
RE: Club Seng Kang
ectanz:
[/quote] :thankyou: yeah, maybe. I always go opposite which is 308 to buy food.chickenlittle:
[quote=\"ectanz\"]Hi, newbie to this thread. I hv 2 dds. One is 6 yrs old, gg to NCPS next yr. My younger one is only 8 1/2 mth. I juz became SAHM 3mth ago.
Staying in Anchorvale Rd for the past 10 yrs. 请多多指教。
:welcome: ectanz...I m oso staying at Anchorvale Rd...Blk 307B...we might hv 擦肩而过
How old r yr kid?[/quote
we too always buy food etc @ blk 308...
i've 2 ds...6 yrs old n 14 yrs old...my 6 yrs old is @ my first skool...elder one is @ pei hwa sec -
RE: Club Seng Kang
ectanz:
Hi, newbie to this thread. I hv 2 dds. One is 6 yrs old, gg to NCPS next yr. My younger one is only 8 1/2 mth. I juz became SAHM 3mth ago.
Staying in Anchorvale Rd for the past 10 yrs. 请多多指教。
:welcome: ectanz...I m oso staying at Anchorvale Rd...Blk 307B...we might hv 擦肩而过
-
RE: Rivervale Primary
e3nity:
Chickenlittle, so which sch ur DS is in?
hi e3nity, pls see my PM to u cos not appropiate to share more here... :offtopic:
-
RE: Club Seng Kang
i m staying at Anchorvale Road...

-
RE: 2011 P1 Registration Exercise for 2012 In-Take
karenwee:
I called the school this morning and confirmed that no balloting required because i'm within 1km! The agony is finally over! :rahrah: :celebrate:
:rahrah: :congrats: :rahrah:
i am happy for U...finally can get the load off... :rahrah: -
RE: 2011 P1 Registration Exercise for 2012 In-Take
i will be praying
for those of u who need to go thru balloting... 
-
RE: Montfort Junior
Ririan, yes, MJS is single session, I’ve check with the lady on the day of registration, she told me school starts at 0715…think they hv to gather for morning assembly and official lesson time starts at 0800…existing parents, am I correct?