Rejected from RI under Maths. Sad.
Posts
-
RE: DSA 2017
Hey guys! I went for RI Interview and whew it was fun. Some of questions asked were:
Why do you want to join RI?
What is the most important value to you?
What is the most fun thing you've even done?
And the best question:
What is the biggest lie you ever told?
Interviewer liked to oppose everything we(groups of 3) said. Be prepared because they want to see how you can react to unforeseen instances.
Wish me luck on getting a CO from Raffles.
:imcool: :rahrah: -
RE: DSA 2017
Hey there! First of all, I’m not a parent(sorry!) but I am a student in P6 who went for RI DSA. So far all is well and I’ve made it through HDP (whew). Got the email on Thursday. My next stage would be the interview. My moms Friend said that it would be a group interview discussing about current affairs. Is this true? Any of you have experience with this?