Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. CM8668
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 48
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All About Active Community Leaders

      KiasuAhTan\" post_id=\"2033920\" time=\"1628687057\" user_id=\"180789:

      Alotalotoflove\" post_id=\"2031632\" time=\"1627104020\" user_id=\"193988:

      Hello everyone!

      May I get some advise? The school I’m looking at falls under the same GRC as where I’m residing; Tanjong Pagar GRC. However the school falls under a different division from where I’m residing though we are grouped under the same GRC. So should I be calling up to be a volunteer at the division that the school is in or the division that I’m staying in? I’m quite confused. Hope to get some enlightenment! Thank you!! 🙂

      Unfortunately there is a recent announcement that changed this… GRL will only be granted 2B to schools within 2km of registered address. It will no longer be tied to election boundaries…..

      This is new. When does the 2 km rule take effect? Thanks.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: All About Active Community Leaders

      Thanks Sasawan for the info.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: All About Active Community Leaders

      Sasawan\" post_id=\"2019234\" time=\"1617350882\" user_id=\"180231:

      Davischew\" post_id=\"2019217\" time=\"1617343944\" user_id=\"132882:

      [quote=Caeyee post_id=2019164 time=1617288557 user_id=189763]Hi Gurus, can I check for my situation:
      1) I am an active GRL in Tampines GRC (staying within Tampines GRC)
      2) I am moving to Holland-Bukit Timah GRC in 2022
      3) My kid P1 registration is in year 2023.

      If I continue to serve in Tampines GRC till 2023, in this case, can I apply under phase 2B for the school in Holland-bukit Timah GRC, or I can only apply for school within Tampines GRC? As I understand GRL can apply for schools within the GRC they live in, but I can’t find much information from website on this.

      Hope to get some inputs here, thanks.

      Yea the new rule is schools within your residence GRC, so you can only apply in Holland-Bukit Timah

      given Holland-Bukit Timah GRC (esp the zone that you are going into) has EM quota and can maintain your EM status along with your residence address change.[/quote]For GRL route to P2B, is it that only EM (executive member) can apply under Ph2B? is there a quota at each GRC for EM?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      97 places available under phase 2C. 20 more places than 2020. Good luck to all applying under P2C.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      Sasawan\" post_id=\"2020642\" time=\"1618716085\" user_id=\"180231:

      @Elyssamama, @cm8668, are both of you under 1km distance from school? just wonder if one of the criteria for RGPS is distance. Appreciate your input. Thanks
      Hi Sasawan,

      I am more than 2 km. As far as I am aware, distance is not a criteria for RGPS PV selection.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      Congrats Elyssamama. See you at the induction.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      Thank you Coast.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      Thanks again Phtthp. Really a relief. Was an agonising wait. Wish you a good weekend. Cheers.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      Thanks Phtthp for the wishes. Really overjoyed. The wait between interview and outcome was about 5 to 6 weeks.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      The interview was done online. Only about 10 mins per interview and I did mine in 5 mins. 😰So not sure how many PV altogether. There is an induction in May but going by past trends, I expect may be twentyish or so.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      CM8668C
      CM8668
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 4 / 5
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy