Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. coccomie
    3. Posts
    C
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 68
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools

      Hi,


      Anybody has the breakdown of the applicants for RMPS?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: Using Relative's Address & Statutory Declaration

      "Children who are registered using a foster parentโ€™s address and residing within 1 km of the school of choice will not be balloted together with other children residing within 1 km of their school of choice. Instead they will be balloted together with children residing between1-2 km of the school of choice."


      If my address is within 1-2km, no point of using my parents address right?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: [Alexandra/Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Tiong Bahru] Preschools

      hi mummies,


      my dd, 5YO is with Bethesda Kindy, this kindy is good, the teacher and principal is nice and caring. Academic wise, she learn well. For K1, they have workbook to do, every friday she will bring back her homework to do for both enlgish and chinese. They have enrichment for phonics, chinese, S&D, art, music.

      I remembered when my girl was N2, she cried when she perform on stage but the teachers and principal are very encouraging, and a few mth later in her national day concert, she dance well and can smile and wave to me. Now she like concert days. ๐Ÿ™‚

      On the other hand, my ds is with Moral childcare N1 class this year. The CCC is not bad, the teachers and in charge are nice people. My ds can color much better now and sing well. Maybe the stay at CCC is too long for my son (8-5), until now since he started class in Jan 2013, he has not settle down, he will be moody every morning and sometimes refuse to go to school. May change him to Bethesda Kindy next yr

      posted in Child Care
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: Travel: Japan - General

      Hihi


      I will like to check how fellow KSP settle the luggage at disneyland as the hotel check in is 3pm and any comments on shinjuku Washington hotel?
      How to go hello kitty land from shinjuku?
      Will we get to see cherry blossom in 1st week of April?
      :thankyou: in advance

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: All About Life Without Maids

      I love the water bank too, just leave it on and go to bed, it is very hydrating. ๐Ÿ™‚ but sometimes I am too tired to apply. Seriously, now without a maid, I think I look more shagged than before. I sleep at 11pm, wake up at 6am. By right, should have enough sleep is it... :roll:

      posted in Domestic Help
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: All About Life Without Maids

      Dd is 5yo, ds is 3yo. Mostly kids clothes. My dh and me are about 4 set, the kids have about 8 sets. Plus towelsโ€ฆ

      posted in Domestic Help
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: All About Life Without Maids

      Morning mummies! I survived my 1st week without maid.

      My dh still stick on his games, with or w/o maid. At times he does help to look after them. Lucky most of the time both kids can entertain themselves while I do housework. Now, my mum cook dinner for us and fetch kids from CC so that I don't have to rush home daily, thanks god I have her!
      I realised my 7kg front load is too small for 2A2C. Need to use daily. Should have got a dryer too. I find hanging the clothes is the most troublesome work, I spend 30min to use hangers to hang the clothes before I place them over the pole ๐Ÿ˜ž
      Though tired, I am happy that I have my privacy back.

      posted in Domestic Help
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: All About Life Without Maids

      slmkhoo:
      coccomie:

      I boil the soup in slow cooker in the morning, rice and steam the fish together when I am back from work, this will be the dinner for my kids. My no cooking mean I steam the meat or fish and 1 veg soup from dh and me. Totally oil free. But too bland for dh. ๐Ÿ˜ž but cooking and washing up really scared me off.

      I don't want to spend evry night doing housework and have no time with my family.
      Sweet joy, I have a small litre Endo thermal cooker, work fine for me.

      You can cook a couple of stewed dishes ahead of time and freeze and reheat, or buy back on alternate days. And steamed doesn't mean it has to be oil-free and bland. It's better to have food that is relatively tasty at home to prevent family members from demanding to eat out, and unless someone has serious health issues, there's no harm in having some oil. My mum tried to cook very healthily with minimal oil and salt, and in the end, my father and brother decided that they would always eat out or buy back instead! And ask your husband to help with washing up.

      Think cannot be lazy with cooking.. yesterday managed to finish the work earlier ๐Ÿ™‚

      posted in Domestic Help
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: [Alexandra/Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Tiong Bahru] Preschools

      It is at depot road. Opposite cmpb

      posted in Child Care
      C
      coccomie
    • RE: [Alexandra/Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Tiong Bahru] Preschools

      My DD is with Bethesda church kindergarten, and the school is good. She enjoy her classes:)

      posted in Child Care
      C
      coccomie
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy