any idea how much is the fees for KCare for 2016?
C
Offline
Posts
-
RE: St Paul's Church Kindergarden
Carolina\" post_id=\"1467647\" time=\"1424492826\" user_id=\"42066:
Thanks for the info. Btw, which kindergarten did u enrol ur children in?
Apparently, the neighbour's grandchildren all went there and they are doing fine in primary school now.
However, my husband and I went to visit the school and we didn't like the curriculum. We find that it is not enough to get the kids well-prepared for P1.
When we talked to my in-laws, they said that maybe the neighbour coach at home as well, they don't really know.
In the end, we decided on another kindergarten which we find fits our priorities better.
Having said that, St Paul's does have quite a nice environment. Big space, airy, clean, although old. So if that is what parents are looking for, then can consider. -
RE: Living Sanctuary Kindergarten
Hi, Mindchamps teach HYPY. However the school fees is different pricing.[/quote]
Thank you for your info. -
RE: Living Sanctuary Kindergarten
sembgal:
I did hear that MOE advised kindergartens not to teach han yu pin yin to preschool children. However, I do not think it is a \"dictation\". There could be some private preschools that still teach hypy. I'm just asking around for comparison.Concerned_Mommy:
Hi, does this kindergarten teach hanyu pinying in K1/K2?
Excuse me, haven't you heard that all kindergartens are told not to teach Han Yu Pin Yin to preschool students as dictated by MOE? :? -
RE: Catholic Kindergarten Flower Road
Hi, does this kindergarten teach hanyu pinying in K1/K2?
-
RE: St Hilda's Kindergarten
Hi, does this kindergarten teach hanyu pinying in K1/K2?
-
RE: Living Sanctuary Kindergarten
Hi, does this kindergarten teach hanyu pinying in K1/K2?
-
RE: St Paul's Church Kindergarden
Carolina:
Passed by the kindy before. The building seemed to be quite old. Why did your FIL's neighbour recommend it? I heard the nearby Catholic Kindergarten is a better choice.Same here.
I'm looking for available kindergarten near my in-laws to switch my kids to from their current CC and my FIL's neighbour recommended St Paul's Church. They're currently in K1 & K2.
Any feedback is much appreciated. -
RE: My First Skool (former NTUC Childcare)
any reviews/comments on MFS at Braddell Heights cc ?
think near Nex n juz opened last year… -
RE: Blocked - Mindchamps Preschool
I think most likely the service provider do not want the recent unfavourable comments to work against them, hence the removal of the thread.
Actually, this creates more unnecessary anxiety among parents and less confidence in their centres. To think we could not even have "truthful" feedback in KSP forum.