afterCbeforeE:me too!Signing in... my DS2 will be taking PSLE in 2017.
Just finished with DS1 PSLE this year. :boogie:
Need to work hard some more for the next 3 years though :imconstipated:
our DSs same age!
afterCbeforeE:me too!Signing in... my DS2 will be taking PSLE in 2017.
Just finished with DS1 PSLE this year. :boogie:
Need to work hard some more for the next 3 years though :imconstipated:
received the call yesterday 
immediately told colleagues I need to leave the office. I drove to appeal school to collect form then to posted school to get principal to sign the form and also to get ds out from his overnight camp.
As the bookshop closed, we went to different places to buy uniform, books, shoes... very busy but happy
I'm thankful to have a car so that I can drive from one place to another.
Considering the COE is unbelievable high, was thinking not to have car once it reaches 10-year.
octoberbaby:exactly, the sch that interviewed us good in football and golf. My kid answered that he is interested in both. The P said 'we are not sports school. And you are not a DSA student under these sports\".[/quote]oh... thanks for sharing!Thanks Octoberbaby for sharing!coolbaby:[quote=\"octoberbaby\"]
Why you like our school? Talk more abt sch achievement on academic not sports
Then the rest continue from there.
Just curious why not on sports?
the school is niche on robotics and won many awards and ds is hoping to join the robotics club.
Thank you!
alng:It would be good if someone can post the birth rates here as I cannot find the trend on birth rates.More like a spike in birth rate due to dragon year rather than a drop in non dragon years.pirated:[quote=\"alng\"]
2014 PSLE - 42,336 students taken PSLE - http://www.moe.gov.sg/media/press/2014/ ... esults.php
compared to 2012 PSLE (dragon babies) - 48,333 students taken PSLE - http://www.moe.gov.sg/media/press/2012/ ... esults.php
The PSLE cohort size has dropped by 5,997 students.
Comparing birth rates for year 2000 (2012 PSLE) and 2002 (2014 PSLE), number of births has dropped 6,237 (46,997 less 40,760).
If bother to check out birth rate of other years too
octoberbaby:Thanks Octoberbaby for sharing!Why you like our school? Talk more abt sch achievement on academic not sportscoolbaby:anyone can share what to expect from the interview by the Principal?
Thanks so much!
Then the rest continue from there.
anyone can share what to expect from the interview by the Principal?
Thanks so much!
tyeogh, what do you mean?
you sold your EC?
public housing referring to HDB?
why cannot buy HDB?
sorry i don’t understand.
thanks for sharing!
Went for open house on Sat, we have pretty good impression about the school, the students speak well, behave-well.
However, I’m kinda surprised to read negative comments about the school.
Coming home late - wondering does this happen to most Sec Sch.
Teach less - why? is it only that particular class/teacher or is it in general?
hope to hear more feedback about the school.
as the school is next to the MRT train track, may I know if it’s very noisy when the train by-pass?
If 1st choice is 1-2 points above, while 2nd choice is 3 marks below, am I right to say that it is quite safe that ds will be given either one? As we can’t find any better school (either too high or location). Or I might put 3rd choice with 6 points higher?
Thanks for your advice!