Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. CPCPhoebe
    3. Posts
    C
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 5
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Catholic Primary Schools

      galaxyraider:
      CPCPhoebe:

      Hi Orb,


      Thank you for your advice and suggestion.

      Pardon my ignorance - so am I right to say that the application period for all phases in sg pri schools will be the same?

      If so, where and how do I monitor the application process for each phases? Is it via MOE website or individual pri sch website?

      Thanks & Regards

      It's better to monitor directly via the respective schools (station yourself there or periodically call them up). MOE website is updated at the end of the day but it doesn't reflect the distance of the applicants, so even if there are 100 applicants, only10 might be <1km, etc. Only the schools can tell you the details. Your chance depends on this information.

      Hi galaxyraider,

      Thank you for your advice.

      I will contact DLS and StA respective come nearer the time:)

      Thanks all who have responded to my queries. Appreciate much!

      Have a great week ahead, cheers!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      C
      CPCPhoebe
    • RE: Catholic Primary Schools

      Hi Orb,


      Thank you for your advice and suggestion.

      Pardon my ignorance - so am I right to say that the application period for all phases in sg pri schools will be the same?

      If so, where and how do I monitor the application process for each phases? Is it via MOE website or individual pri sch website?

      Thanks & Regards

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      C
      CPCPhoebe
    • RE: Catholic Primary Schools

      Hi BD,


      Thanks much for your advices.

      I am thinking if can’t get into DLS, then I will try the next catholic sch in West ie St Anthony’s. But that would mean my application falls under phase 2C right?

      Regards

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      C
      CPCPhoebe
    • RE: Catholic Primary Schools

      Hi,


      I am new to this forum. I have made a post few days ago in De La Salle networking group but didn’t get any reply. I hope I can get some advices here.

      My son is born in the dragon year 2012. We are catholics hence prefer to get into a catholic school. I understand that as catholic, we fall under Phase 2B. However, we are staying in Jurong West, which is more than 2km from DLS school.

      Would appreciate it if someone could advise the following:
      1) What would our chances of getting a place in DLS for P1, in year 2019?
      2) Is there parent volunteer programme in DLS that I can find out more?
      3) Any parents who are staying in Jurong West and successfully gotten a place (for your kids) in DLS?

      Thank you.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      C
      CPCPhoebe
    • RE: De La Salle

      Hi,


      I am a newbie. My son is born in the dragon year 2012. We are catholics hence prefer to get into a catholic school. I understand that as catholic, we will fall under Phase 2B. However, we are staying in Jurong West.

      Would appreciate it if someone could advise the following:
      1) What would our chances of getting a place for P1 in year 2019?
      2) Is there parent volunteer programme in DLS that I can find out more?
      3) Any parents who are staying in Jurong West and successfully gotten a place (for your kids) in DLS?

      Thank you.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      C
      CPCPhoebe
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy