Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. dingdongrc
    3. Posts
    D
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 73
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Past Year Exam Papers

      Thanks coolcat for sharing this site! πŸ™‚

      posted in Primary Schools - Academic Support
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: Fairfield Methodist Primary

      Urgh…din buy chinese costumes for my gal leh…

      too late liao lah

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: Who opened the floodgates to immigrants?

      Chenonceau:
      Actually... I hate to say this because I've never thought of myself as xenophobic but I get REALLY upset when I see PRC children peeing on grass verges outside the mall when all the parents need to do is to bring the child INTO the mall. It hardly takes 3 minutes. Firstly, the child bares his privates for all to see. Secondly, it is unhygienic for every passerby who needs to smell urine for the next 2 days.


      ?
      Op :oops: :oops: ps...I am a Singaporean and yes I am also guilty occassionally of allowing my 4 YO DS pee at the grass....

      posted in Recess Time
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: All About Ballet

      phtthp:
      i notice that a lot of ballet girls with long hair tend to bun up their hair, look very femine & nice. πŸ˜‚


      if a child has short hair - is there such thing as can buy a false bun (sounds silly to ask, but curious)? because my daughter insist on want to keep long hair, but our weather here is so hot & humid, sweat a lot.
      hi Phttp, you are so creative leh.... false bun. I almost laughed off my chair...because l have a 2 yr old who until now ahs so little hair pple call her koh koh or di-di all the time. She gets upset and tells them I am Jie Jie, not Koh koh. Maybe I should get her a false bun...hahahaha :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

      posted in Music
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: how to deal with rebellion in teenagers?

      :goodpost:


      This is a good reminder post for me. I really need to keep this lesson on my grade on my parent-child relationship as I rear my kids aged 2,4,6 today...before I lose sight of it.

      Thanks, Insider. And I belive your son will succeed in life. In fact he always has. he is way more fortunate than his other peers who had always had viewed school as a only a way to higher education and it being stressful. High-five to you and DSs!!!

      posted in Working With Your Child
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: Fairfield Methodist Primary

      Hi doodbug, Audreymum and I are also parents of 1G-kiddies. Do you want to meet up together on this Sat? I will pm you my hp. Just sms me on Sat. πŸ™‚

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: Hi Everyone :)

      Welcome!!! Its one of my favourite sites and hope its as useful for you too. πŸ™‚

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: Fairfield Methodist Primary

      audreymarilyn:
      Was told it's optional tats Y I did not buy. My girl will be gg to 1G nex year. How about u guys?

      :celebrate: My girl is in the same class too! 1G. Nice to know a mummy frmo the same class already.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: Fairfield Methodist Primary

      audreymarilyn:
      Hi Orangebelt, wat combinations u bought? My girl is also huge so we had to buy size 90 for blouse, 66 for skirt, M for PE Tee & 76 for PE Shorts. Did not buy pinafore. Bought 3 sets of uni & 2 sets for PE & 2 ties. Oh & 3 pairs of socks. Total $106.50. My girl is also looking forward to Orientation Day πŸ™‚


      My girl
      Actually I am dingdongrc... :rotflmao: Can't imagine calling myself an orange belt. I am not qualified lah...(think tae-kwan-do)

      My girl is about the same size as your girl then. I recalled that I had to buy the Sz 90 blouse, although I thought it looked too large on her. What to do, one size down seems too \"just-nice\" to risk it. :xedfingers:

      And yes I bought the pinafoles because the blouse is really quite transparent leh. Scared she bloom too fast and later feel \"exposed\".

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      D
      dingdongrc
    • RE: Fairfield Methodist Primary

      Ok, let's update the count of P1 parents for next year:

      1) Zann lim
      2) pinkish
      3) Atmashi
      4) Doodbug
      5) dingdongrc
      6) lintai
      7) Fairsian15
      😎 Blue Baby Boys
      9) audreymarilyn

      Have you gotten the books? I went on Tue with my DD to buy uniform and books. Aiyoh..the uniforms were so expensive! I spent $117.50!! One of the reason was my girl has to wear all the Upper Pri sizes so the price also higher when more materials are used. I find this so unfair. When I shop for clothes, they don't charge me more for XL what. :?

      DD was totally excited that day. Think she likes her uniform. It was her first time entering the school and she was impressed with the piano in the canteen.

      Looking fwd to the Orientation Day on 12 Nov. πŸ•Ί

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      D
      dingdongrc
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy