Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. evelyn77
    3. Posts
    E
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 5
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      Hi,

      Thks for all the advises! I have email them 2days ago to enquire on the tracking no. Got their reply today and had check up on the status. Parcels had reached Guangzhou already. Seems like I need to wait for another 6/7 sweet weeks b4 it reaches me… Haiz… Long wait, but still excited to see my loots once arrived. Cheers to all the great mummies who have gone through this waiting process!!

      posted in Chinese
      E
      evelyn77
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      Hi,


      Thks for your advise!

      posted in Chinese
      E
      evelyn77
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      Hi


      Saw some mummies talking abt the tracking number from dangdang where they can track their loot. Where did they get this number? I was not given a tracking number. Appreciate your advise.

      Thks

      posted in Chinese
      E
      evelyn77
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      Thank you so much for ur prompt response!! guess like I need to wait abit longer… Thks again!!

      posted in Chinese
      E
      evelyn77
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      Hi,


      Need some advise on mummies who have bought from dangdang. I made a transaction with dangdang with citibank card. The dangdang website shows that the transaction is not successful, but when I checked with the bank, they told me that the transaction was successful. I wrote an email to dangdang telling them this, but they mentioned they did not received the money. Anyone has this problem b4? Pls advise.

      posted in Chinese
      E
      evelyn77
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy