Thank u so much Jacsplace for your tips. He came up with something in the end but didn’t look q right to me. It’s ok. Just get it over and done with. I have never looked at his history materials before. It was a last minute attempt for try to get him going as every single day of late submission means 20% marks gone.
Posts
-
RE: Secondary School History
-
RE: Secondary School History
Can some kind expert suggest some testable / doable hypothesis for my DS graded assignment that is due today. The theme is on “change and continuity” . The subject he has chosen is “Traditional Street Cobblers”.
It’s a big assignment and he has been going round n round trying to gain consult and seek advice from teacher for past one month. Nothing concrete comes out of it. This is a Sec 2 project. He does not know how to draft a hypothesis. He has completed a face to face interview and a quantitative online survey. Teacher extended timeline to tomorrow but how to do when there’s no hypothesis statement. He is required to test the hypothesis.
I am helpless. -
RE: Q&A - P5 Chinese
Try mconline. I feel that the standard is v high. According to my son’s teacher, the e oral practice given by MOE recently is not so difficult as the samples given by mconline. But that’s the only resource I know of with videos. Hope it helps.
-
RE: Yamaha Junior Music Course (JMC) - Discussion
I am trying to form a class so that yamaha Tampines can run the yamaha junior music course on Sat 6-7pm starting 4 June 2015. Anyone interested pls watsapp me 9757 6962. It is meant for 4-5.5 years old. Thank you.
-
RE: Yamaha Junior Music Course (JMC) - Discussion
I am trying to form a class so that yamaha Tampines can run the yamaha junior music course on Sat 6-7pm starting 4 June 2015. Anyone interested pls watsapp me 9757 6962. It is meant for 4-5.5 years old. Thank you.