Thanks kcgohf. If only registration in KH was as easy.
G
Offline
Posts
-
RE: [Geylang] Primary Schools
-
RE: 2012 P1 Registration Exercise for 2013 In-Take
Hi,
Anyone registered in Bedok Green in P2CS? -
RE: [Geylang] Primary Schools
Hi,
I’m after the number of P2C vancancies vs number of applicants.
I’ve applied for CCPS but the admin person said they will only call me if there’s a need for balloting. I seriously want to avoid any chances of balloting (cannot take it after 2 rounds of balloting out) -
RE: [Geylang] Primary Schools
Hi,
Anyone still has the stat for phase 2c? Want to estimate my odds for canossa convent. Staying >2 km from school. -
RE: 2012 P1 Registration Exercise for 2013 In-Take
What happen when there’s no school available within 2 km of my house now?
-
RE: 2012 P1 Registration Exercise for 2013 In-Take
Hi andychng,
Thanks for the info. -
RE: 2012 P1 Registration Exercise for 2013 In-Take
estee1819:
Hi estee1819,Hi girlie tan
Have u registered ? Are u registering in kh or haig girls?
I am also in the Geylang area
No I've not register. Still don't know which school to go for.
Kh<1km. Haig girls between 1-2 km.
Can non sc register in p2c? -
RE: 2012 P1 Registration Exercise for 2013 In-Take
Anyone has the latest P2C breakdown for kong hwa & Haig girls?
-
RE: 2012 P1 Registration Exercise for 2013 In-Take
Wondering how many people have yet to register?
-
RE: 2012 P1 Registration Exercise for 2013 In-Take
Shirley1234:
Looking at past year statistics, I think you can try Kong Hwa again in 2C as there are seats in 2CS for haig girls (if i have read correctly).
Yah but I think in P2CS, Haig girls will require balloting. Not sure if I can handle 3 rounds of balloting stress. Losing confidence in my balloting luck!