Today’s menu is just a chocolate cake and a slice of watermelon which when my girl came back she was starving bcos not a big portion.
Posts
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
No problem! My neighbor in p3 told me that thurs fri they hv to bring Chinese book
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
According to what the form teacher told her. No need to being back timetable just put it at home and if can copy it into their communication book for the kid’s own reference in sch. If not u can just paste the timetable given in the comm book and refer to it every day when packing the bag. Story book is for silent reading in hall tomorrow.
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
I heard frm girl that tomorrow hv to pack acc To timetable.
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
Ftgp is form teacher guidance period here form teachers will talk abt admin stuff, talk abt character Ed and pastoral care
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
Actually I thought it was a little confusing today and not really well managed. Most imptly I am disappointed w the bus driver
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
Looking forward to the new dawn of a sch year! I pray that all our girls will be able to benefit from the sch and it’s teachings and crave for the knowledge of learning in this new year to come. May they make new frens and keep the old n most importantly I’m praying that all our girls will be healthy n happy throughout the year!
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
Hello anch! I’m not sure if girls are selected to do ballet but according to sch clerk if we hv signed up foe it then shld go down n make payment soon. As for the tutus n leotard, got to check w the instructor. Hope this helps?
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
hi mummies, hv you paid for the ballet fees? please note that you will have to pay the $100 soon as I have just called the school and that’s what they have told me… also, the school bus nos will be given to us during the last week of december (b/n 26/12-- 30/12) if you do not hear from them then, please call the school. i am so happy to find out that the sch bus is only $70.00 for tpy round trip regardless of whether i am taking 1:30 bus or 4:30 bus after ballet!
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
Kaylasmum according to my neighbors whose daughters are in upper primary next year, they usually get frm united instead. Another neighbors boy who’s gg to sjij also bought frm united…