Gingerbread Man:Bought my insurance already! Registered at SJIJ. I feel so relieved now!
PHEW...! :congrats: Yes, now you have more time to think and evaluate your next move.
Gingerbread Man:Bought my insurance already! Registered at SJIJ. I feel so relieved now!
RRMummy:Looks like it... not many schools had >60 intake for yesterday. It is one of it.buds:[quote=\"RRMummy\"]No.. hopefully not.. I'm in 2B but it looks like it will be going for balloting this year...
Really arh? Kena issit? For 2B?
[/quote]RRMummy..do you mean < 60 = less than ??RRMummy:I have no luck with the school I'm aiming. My friends have better luck than me... they call the school 3 times a day and still get an update...
RRMummy...Best wishes & good luck to you too! :ugogirl: :xedfingers:
LKVM...Best wishes & good luck to you.. :ugogirl: :xedfingers:
Gingerbread Man:Hello Gingerbread!Hello! I am new to Kiasu Parents website.
I must thank you for all the updates the last 2 days over CHS registration. I join all the Bishan mummies in dealing with stress! Today is a critical day for me to decide if to put my boy in SJIJ under 2A2 as my hubby is an old boy or just forgo and wait for 2C for CHS. I am vexed as I wanted to go by faith under 2C but looking at the available vacancies, I am waivering in faith! Shucks!
ClubNAKO:Good morning ClubNAKO!Good morning Bishan Mummies !
The day started out bright and cheery but right now, there is a heavy overcast and it is starting to drizzle...
As of yesterday, 37 have registered with the following breakdown:
Less than 1km = 5
Between 1 to 2km = 2
More than 2km = 30
The good news is, there is not a single soul at CHS this morning at 9am.
So, cheer up and stay hopeful !
Sure RRmummy! KIV for updates.... :salute:
RRMummy:Thanks RRmummy!! :celebrate: :xedfingers::!: :!: :!:growie:I think the intake for CHS is the same as last year...210 max. The intake for Phase 1 and Phase 2A1 was surprisingly overwhelming, leaving a mere 62 vacancies. So all of us may subject to balloting if the application for these 2 days exceed 62! :xedfingers:
BTW, ClubNako posted under Bishan schools earlier that there was a high turnout for registration for CHS today!
Good Luck then!! :xedfingers:
ClubNAKO:Wow...that's alot indeed! Thanks for update. It's like 10 people registering every hour. So by 4.30pm today, another 20 people would have registered.Dear Cherrygal, Dear Growie,
31 registered at CHS as of 11am this morning.
2 are within 1km, 4 are between 1 to 2Km and 25 are outside 2km.
Quite a lot, isn't it ?