Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. gsychong
    3. Posts
    G
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 4
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Comparing English Enrichment Programmes

      My son’s English is quite good but needs help in creative writing. Any recommendations for Primary 1/2 level?

      posted in English
      G
      gsychong
    • RE: St Stephen's

      awesome_mummy:
      hi gsychong,


      May I knw which class is your son & nephew in? my son's also in P1 this year.. so far, didn't hear him complain abt teachers yet..


      btw, is there a MTP session next week?
      Didn't see any letter on this..
      I don't think I should mention which class at this moment, sorry but teachers are quite touchy nowadays from what my friends have told me! I hope both my son and nephew will not be turned off school ... Will keep you updated on developments... Not sure when is the MTP session for P1 though but it will not be this coming thursday. My son forgot to bring a story book last week and when he apologised and asked to borrow or share a book, his form teacher told him off harshly ... I understand being strict instills discipline but being harsh and shouting and scolding students all the time can be counter-productive. I have been told that I am over-protective but I am just worried that he will be turned off by his form teacher's temper and hesitate going to school... Sigh...being a parent is easy ! :shock:

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      gsychong
    • RE: St Stephen's

      Thanks hashroop for the heads-up.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      gsychong
    • RE: St Stephen's

      Hi All


      My son and my nephew just started Primary One at St Stephen’s and both were posted to the same class. However, both have informed me that their form teacher is prone to shouting and scolding the students and is very harsh towards the class in general. I know boys can be quite playful but given that this is just the 2nd week of school and the boys are adapting to a new environment, do you think I should have a talk with the form teacher?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      gsychong
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy