Hi All
Will enrichment centre cancel lesson if PSI above 300 ?
H
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Haze PSI 300 - will u still send yr chd for enrichment ?
-
RE: The Return Of The HAZE.....
I wonder will the Public Pool open or closed if the PSI above 100?
-
RE: Q&A - P4 English
Hi, pls help this question. Thks

Much of what the witness says ______ not to be believed.
1. is
2. are
3. was
4. were -
RE: Mindstretcher - Discussion
moo8787:
Hi, May I know who is your Sci Teacher? ThksHappyH, the rude principal and uncaring teacher is at Numberlinks Bishan, not MSLC.
I hope DS learn and grow up through this unhappy episode. I've just signed up DS with MS-Hougang for P4 Maths. He is attending P4 Science at MS-Hougang since Jan'13. I saw he answered better in P4 Science Section 2 for his recent topic tests as compared to P3 Science. -
RE: Free Travel on trains before 7.45am from June 24 2013
Free rides only if you alight before 7.45am. 50 cents discount if you alight between 7.45am and 8am.
The free travel trial will be implemented in 16 stations where commuters alight, including City Hall, Raffles Place and the Clarke Quay.
Where got people start work so early in this area.
How about Jurong area any free ? -
RE: Mindstretcher - Discussion
lurline:
I always hv the impression that they don't allow make up classes because they always tell me and my friends that no make up unless there is a letter from school to prove that the child has school activities. However, they will tell us cannot do make up classes as all the classes are full so sorry, after we show the letter from school.
Hi lurline
I think they should not take in the max 15 students per class.
They should take in maybe max 13 students and keep 2 empty slot
for students who need to do make up. Have make up with \"MC\" but no slot
is the same as no make up. That's why my friend told me even sick child also attended lesson cos there is no slot for makeup. Some parents cant effort to lose their lesson cos they paid $$$. -
RE: Q&A - P4 Math
How to solve this problem sum ?
John has some five cent and twenty cent coins in his coin box.
There is a total of 50coins.
The value of all the coins is $8.50.
How many five cent coins does he have ?