Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. headachemum
    3. Posts
    H
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 20
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: [Bedok/Katong/Marine Parade/Siglap] Preschools

      shabaka:
      Hi mummies

      Could any other mummies recommend more schools in the siglap vicinity? I just moved here so am checking out the schools for my kids! TIA! :))
      Hi you can try Bethesda Katong Kindergarten. My kids are in there and they simply LOVE going to school. Something I hope they can sustain through the growing up years. The crave for learning is there. Go visit the school and find out more. πŸ˜‚

      Just to inform you that it's a regular kindergarten not a childcare. Thus the kids go to school for 3 hours only. Morning and afternoon sessions. πŸ˜„

      posted in Child Care
      H
      headachemum
    • RE: 2013 P1 Registration Exercise for 2014 In-Take

      πŸ™‚ ya..agree with phtthp. that's y to be on the safe side, I'm currently doing PV already in NAPS. So I should be in phase 2B within 1 km then. πŸ™‚

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      H
      headachemum
    • RE: 2013 P1 Registration Exercise for 2014 In-Take

      reporting... πŸ™‚ Currently staying within 1km of 3pri sch. One branded, the other one not too bad raves and another it's a girls' pri sch. Got 2 kids one boy and one girl... my son is born in 2007. Thus planning to choose the other not so bad rave pri sch for him and my girl. πŸ™‚ Planning to skip the brand name one. πŸ™‚ Now already doing PV at the pri sch. πŸ™‚ I think the kids would love the school. πŸ™‚ It's NAPS. πŸ™‚

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      H
      headachemum
    • RE: [Bedok/Katong/Marine Parade/Siglap] Preschools

      aliceae:
      Hi, i'm planning to send my son to nursery this year, i'm considering bethesda katong / st.hilda / bethesda pasir ris

      anyone has feedback on those kindergartens?
      thanks
      Hi Aliceae...I've gone down to Bethesda Katong to recce... like the place alot. The principal is really a dedicated educator. Like someone in previous posts mentioned, Miss Wee believes the curriculum ot be as balance as possible (not loads of homework but also educational play). What I like is also the character building sessions... you should call n go down to take a look. I've registered my son for next year N2 or what they call nursery. But he'll only be going in after the Jun hols thus a place will be reserved for him. πŸ˜ƒ looking at morning session.

      oh ya.. fyi there's quite a long wait list... thus good to call to find out how's the situation like.

      posted in Child Care
      H
      headachemum
    • RE: PCF/PAP Kindergartens

      [Moderator's note: Topics merged.]


      Hi..I'm currently residing in Jurong West(near Jurong Point). I'll like to know if the PAP kindergartens ard here are ok? Cos I've heard alot of comments abt PAP kindergarten... not as good as bef. Any comments?

      posted in Kindergartens
      H
      headachemum
    • RE: Which is better, same-sex or mixed school?

      Headachemum, why worry for your grandkids? U should leave those worries to ur kids mah, LOL. They should find a spouse who studied in a good boys/mixed school if that is their concern, and not to rely on their parents to worry about their future generations πŸ˜‰[/quote]


      haha...becos I feel the 'pain' I'm going thru...dun wanna my kids to go thru the same prob... that's y lor. I'm sure you'll want to do the best for your kids right? 😜

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      H
      headachemum
    • RE: Which is better, same-sex or mixed school?

      Haha..think for me, a good mixed pri sch is the best cos next time when your kid grow up n married...they'll have kids right? So can you or anyone guranteed that your grandkids are going to be the same sex as your kid?? Like me, I'm having headache liao cos I was from RGPS but I can't possibly send my son to RGPS right??? now have to crack my head..darn. 😞

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      H
      headachemum
    • RE: [Jurong East/Jurong West] Preschools

      Does anyone know if the Little Skool House’s curriculum is something like MMI kind??? Cos I’ve enrolled my son in MMI JW extension but tot of taking him out for K1 n K2 for a more structural prog that’s more like pri sch setting…

      posted in Child Care
      H
      headachemum
    • Mummy headache new in here

      Hi...currently a SAHM wif a 15 mths boy n another new addition coming in June... hopefully a girl so I can stop at 2. Now poring over the MOE website n this webby about pri sch registration. Sigh...sad to say, when both my hubby n me bought our current place, we never consider about pri sch..NOW realised the importance!! 😞 Seriously comtemplating shifting. Anyway, glad to find this website n forum!! πŸ˜ƒ

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      H
      headachemum
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy