Hi all,
My DD scored 239. Any comments on TKGS and CHIJ STC? What r her chances of gg to St Margaret’s and Crecent girls? Any advise or comments will be good. Thanks a lot!!!
H
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Cut Off Point Reporting for 2015 Secondary 1 Posting
-
RE: Appeal Secondary One Posting
Dear all, I am very new to this forum. From what I have read, chances of appeal higher if child does well in CCA. However, what if the CCA is not offered at the sch that we r appealing to? Does this mean that the chances of success is not high? Kindly advice. Thank u!!
-
RE: Cut Off Point Reporting for 2015 Secondary 1 Posting
Hi all, my DD scored 239 and we stay at the Central area. Any advise on the sec schools? We r not too concerned abt distance from schools. Juz want to put her in a school with a good environment. I am very new here. Hope to get some advice from all of u. Thx!
:please: