Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. honeybeel
    3. Posts
    H
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 190
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      dasalo:
      SAHMwith2boys:

      Hi all, have tried reading from the beginning of the thread and I sort of 'give up' after page 254 :faint: . Am very keen on buying the z machine, but now still thinking and researching...Saw all the nice bread pictures that u gals hav been posting.... :drool:


      Isit really easy? I have not baked bread before and hopefully it's a good investment... :xedfingers:

      SAHMwith2boys, if you like bread and eat often you will not regret buying a bread machine esp the Z machine. I've tried many brands and Z machine yield the best results. I can't bare to throw away my old and obsolete Z machine even though it had a bad dent done by the movers. Although I have another B bread machine, it can't hold a candle to the Z.

      I agree, it is really worth the investment.

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      Hi just888,


      Thanks for sharing the coffee bun recipe, my family love it. I have tried 3 out of 10 burst. But they are really yummy.

      Can I ask u which brand of coffee granules that u use. I use the NescafΓ© gold, the aroma not strong like what we bought from shop.

      Thanks in advance for the advice.

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      pixiedust:
      Hi fellow breaddies πŸ˜‰


      Recommendation by bread makers is to resist the temptation of freshly baked bread - wait for it to cool down. Reason#1 : yeast is still cooking, cutting it early and hence consuming it, is not good for our digestive system in the long run. Reason#2: Steam (ie moisture) will escape if bread is not cooled down yet, your bread slices will dry up faster.
      Pixiedust,

      Thanks for the advice!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      Flowermonaster:
      honeybeel:

      [quote=\"honeybeel\"]Hi all,

      I just bought the z machine. Will be trying out soon.
      Can share the tips how to cut the loaf skillfully?

      Read through some of the page, and found that some former said we can slice the loaf while it is still hot. Maybe this is my mistake. I will try to cool down first before I slice the bread for my next loaf.

      Thanks, it is really interesting to read the success story. And also can pick up some tips on the bread baking. πŸ˜‚

      Hi honeybee, I am not that good in bread making but from my experience, it's not easy to slice the bread when it's hot. I can do it better when the bread has \"cool down\". Not sure if it's because of the type of knife I use but my knife is meant for bread slicing leh. :?[/quote]Yes, I also went to buy the bread knife band Kai, as some of the Shifu here recommended. Can cut better, but still too thick when cut it hot. So that could really because I never wait the bread to cool down. The fragrance of the hot bread is too tempting.

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      honeybeel:
      Hi all,

      I just bought the z machine. Will be trying out soon.
      Can share the tips how to cut the loaf skillfully?
      Read through some of the page, and found that some former said we can slice the loaf while it is still hot. Maybe this is my mistake. I will try to cool down first before I slice the bread for my next loaf.

      Thanks, it is really interesting to read the success story. And also can pick up some tips on the bread baking. πŸ˜‚

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      Hi all,

      I just bought the z machine. Will be trying out soon.
      Can share the tips how to cut the loaf skillfully?

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: Club Breadmakers

      Wow, Anna, didnt know that u are so good in bread making.

      I was looking around for bread maker review, happen to see your post. It looks really so yummy. I am going to get one. Only Malaysia can get this
      machine?

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion

      mapleleaf:
      Please pm me if you can be my referral. Am considering signing up my DS for P1 next year at TAS's AMK.

      Hi I have sent u my child's particular.

      posted in English
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion

      Dinah:
      Hi,


      Can any mummy here PM me for TAS (Bt Timah) referral?

      Appreciate it!
      Hi, I have pm you. Thanks.

      posted in English
      H
      honeybeel
    • RE: Unity Primary

      catme0w:
      Hi,

      Just found this forum. My boy is in P3 this year.
      Hopefully more parents will come across this networking grp πŸ˜‰
      Hi, my dd is in P2 this year.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      honeybeel
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy