Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. HouseYou
    3. Posts
    H
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 1
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel

      Hi,

      My girls are also in olgc. I saw the amount quoted for the busfare by the new bus vendor and it seems I'm not the only one suffering from the change of vendor. Last year, I paid $195 for the bus from Woodlands. This year the new vendor is quoting me $320 per child. I blew my top when I received the bus card :mad: 'Cos this wasn't the amount I was told when they called my hubby last year end. With 2 girls in the school now, I am expected to pay $640!! Anyway, I've called the school over this matter and am still waiting for their reply.

      Any suggestion as to what we can do?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      HouseYou
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy