jacsplace:What times are CCAs? Any transport after CCAs?
So far this year time table the CCA is during school hours. Every wed.
jacsplace:What times are CCAs? Any transport after CCAs?
happy to be mum:If has such mini-test, i think those parents can inform our Minister Heng to address this too.Hi muffinmuffin:Hi,
Anyone knows what is the agenda like at the orientation in Nov?
Heard that some schools actually give a mini-test to facilitate grouping of kids into classes. Is this true for SJIJ?
TIA!!!
No such thing in SJIJ from what I know. Grouping of classes for P1 is according to the birth month of your son (if they did not change it). My son's year was group in the birth month way, for eg; if your son was born in April, most of his classmates were be April kids.
mejj:The location and proximity to school is good. Currently not more than 5 Pri students.Hi All,
My DS will be in P1 next year and am thinking of placing him into Derbyshire Kindergarten. Any comments or review (good/bad) about this after school care centre? The fee is about $420/mth...
oreomama:Hi,
Parents of SJI boys, i am interested in the school and wish to find out more. Is the school single-sessions? Does it have lots of homeworks assigned for the kids? As i am staying near to SJI & ACSJ, hence i wish to know more about the differences and which is more suitable for my boys. Appreciate lots for your help!
Fern12:Hi
My son will be starting P1 in 2013, and I am wondering if there is any after school care centre in or near SJIJ?
Can anyone advise? Thanks!
Gingerbread Man:Curious to know which are the top 2 classes in SJIJ but I found out that the classes differ each year.Breadandmuffins:hi
I dont think there is any thread on the top classes in P3 of SJIJ. The school does not openly ranked the boys or the classes.
Met up with my DS's form teacher and they do rank all the boys. I was shown his position in class and his overall position for whole P2 standard. With the latter, he told me what the chances are for my DS to be top 2 classes in P3 .
Arghh! And everyone tells me to let my DS relax in P1 and P2. Apparently not. P2 results eventually determines if our boys are good enough to go to the top 2 classes in P3. I happen to think if our DS can do well, I would like him to be in the top 2 classes. Now I have to ensure he studies hard for the next half year to catch up!
Gingerbread Man:Sorry to interrupt this thread!
I was actively pursuing this thread when I was in the process of apply for my son to get into SJIJ during the P1 registration in 2010. Now he is already in P2. How time flies.
Can someone kindly refer me to another relevant thread which covers the topic pertaining to the top 2 classes in P3 of SJIJ?
Thank you so much!!
mejj:Sorry nope, i only know that Hongwen has a after schoolcare and is a Mix school.Hi HTCblues,
Do you know much about Hongwen? Would you prefer to send your kid to Hongwen if you were me? SJIJ vs Hongwen.
mejj:Hi, I've been following this thread for a while. I'm hoping to enroll my boy into SJIJ this year. We falls under phase 2B and staying within 1-2km from the school and are singapore citizens. Can someone kindly advise on the chances of getting a place in SJIJ, P1 in 2013 after MOE just announced the new measures?
smurf:erm, I mean do you donate from your pocket or your boy sold the tickets? we donated the full sum as we did not ask people or relatives to donate.