Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. I Can Read
    3. Posts
    I
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 15
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: I Can Read - Discussion

      Hi Dino Mummy,


      Yes, that's why I started my post by saying that some of you may not have received the letter from ICR yet, and my post was meant for parents exactly like you. 😄

      Yes, you are right, it could have been done better, and as mentioned in my post we do apologise without prejudice to our position for the inconvenience caused, but because we have been advised by the moderator here not to dwell on who could have done it better, perhaps we could focus instead on solving the problem at hand which is your children's transfer? Is there a way to contact you?

      posted in English
      I
      I Can Read
    • RE: I Can Read - Discussion

      Hi everyone! So sorry if there has been some confusion. If you have yet to receive our letter, kindly be informed that the following seven I Can Read® franchises will come to an end on 20th September 2013:


      TIONG BAHRU
      CHOA CHU KANG
      TAMPINES
      WOODLANDS
      JURONG EAST
      PARKWAY
      GOLDHILL

      With effect from 21st September 2013, these seven franchises will no longer be authorised to teach any I Can Read® programmes.

      We wish to clarify that I Can Read® is not related to My English School/My English Pte Ltd and they are not authorised to teach any I Can Read® programmes.

      Thereafter, all affected students will be transferred to our new I Can Read® Centres or the nearest, convenient I Can Read® Centres. We are confident that this change will further improve the learning environment and teaching quality of I Can Read® programmes for your child. Our Teachers and Reading Specialists are highly qualified and must go through the proper I Can Read® training programme conducted by our Master Trainer. You can be assured that I Can Read® is committed to deliver the highest standard in the teaching of I Can Read® programmes to your child.

      In order to facilitate a smooth transition for your child, please contact I Can Read® via the contact details provided below at your earliest convenience:

      I Can Read® Head Office Contact Details
      General enquiries: \t6484 1271
      Email: \[email protected]
      Website:\thttp://www.icanread.asia

      Centre-specific enquiries:
      CENTRE\t HELPLINE\t EMAIL
      TIONG BAHRU \t 9137 9200\[email protected]
      CHOA CHU KANG\t9173 9655\[email protected]
      TAMPINES\t 9729 5778\[email protected]
      WOODLANDS\t 9171 0248\[email protected]
      JURONG EAST\t 9117 9645\[email protected]
      PARKWAY\t 9296 3180\[email protected]
      GOLDHILL\t 9478 5250\[email protected]

      We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience or disruption caused. As a token of appreciation for your support of I Can Read®, we are pleased to offer you a discount of SGD150 for all continuing students. This amount will automatically reduce your next term payment.

      Please rest assured that your child’s interest is paramount, and we will be doing all we can to ensure minimal disruption to lessons.

      The I Can Read® System has been created following more than 15 years of meticulous research and development by educational psychologists. Available in over 60 centres across 9 countries, the I Can Read® system is recognised as one of the best reading and English literacy programmes in the world. Since its inception, our programmes have been continually updated based on latest research and feedback from our classroom delivery experience. Created not just for the student who wants to learn to read, but for all students who wish to improve their English literacy skills, I Can Read® is most importantly a tested and proven system. More than 120,000 students have achieved English literacy excellence through our programmes.

      posted in English
      I
      I Can Read
    • RE: I Can Read - Discussion

      Yes, I replied, thanks!

      posted in English
      I
      I Can Read
    • RE: I Can Read - Discussion

      Sorry, schen, I just saw your message too, how can I contact you?

      posted in English
      I
      I Can Read
    • RE: I Can Read - Discussion

      I am glad to hear that, lovinglife, how can I contact you?

      posted in English
      I
      I Can Read
    • 1
    • 2
    • 2 / 2
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy