Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. igal_76
    3. Posts
    I
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 17
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)

      Thank u so much!

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      igal_76
    • RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)

      May I know where to get more info from pls?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      igal_76
    • RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)

      Hi, may I know if there is any carpool from Punggol to Hwa Chong pls?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      igal_76
    • RE: Little Footprints Schoolhouse

      Hi from what I understand, the branch next to st anne church has bus serving the centre

      posted in Playgroups
      I
      igal_76
    • RE: All About Violin Classes and Teachers

      Hi can I know the average charges for violin lessons pls?

      posted in Music
      I
      igal_76
    • RE: How to direct hire my ex-maid from Filipino?

      hi pls update, my maid is going on home leave soon and want to handle papers myself šŸ™‚

      posted in Domestic Help
      I
      igal_76
    • RE: Shichida or Glenn Doman or both?

      Interested in

      1) Variety Dot Cards, Organised Dot Cards, Random Dot Cards
      5) Memory Genius - Set F
      9) Language Genius 1

      Can I check what is 6) Memory Genius - Set G?
      What are their original and our selling prices? Do you have actual pics? Pls mail me at [email protected], thanks!

      posted in Brain Training & Thinking Skills
      I
      igal_76
    • 1
    • 2
    • 2 / 2
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy