Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. ilaks
    3. Posts
    I
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 27
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: PSLE - New Format for Maths

      kohjl:
      Thanks for sharing this question. Were any other dimensions given, like the sides of the rectangle, etc?

      No dimensions given, expect about the two parallel lines which i have mentioned in the diagram. The entire image is square (though look like a rectangle :oops:

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      I
      ilaks
    • RE: PSLE - New Format for Maths

      Hi all,


      here is how the image looked like for the geometry question (to best of my child's knowledge)

      Not drawn to actual size. Answer was 150

      http://www.postimage.org/

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      I
      ilaks
    • RE: PSLE - New Format for Maths

      YGmama:
      ilaks:

      can anyone share with me the curry puff question?


      Here you go for the curry puff Qs, however, pls note that it is not in complete sentence

      Curry Puff - 80 cents each
      Discount: Buy 3 get 1 at half-price
      Mr x is given $50, how many curry puff can he buy?

      Thank you YGmama

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      I
      ilaks
    • RE: PSLE - New Format for Maths

      can anyone share with me the curry puff question?

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      I
      ilaks
    • RE: NUS High School of Mathematics and Science (Diploma)

      Any one, please update your choice, if your kid is really very good in Math & Science and if he/she is offered place both in NUS High & RI/RGS, which school will put your child in? :roll:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      ilaks
    • Anyone know of this PSLE Science Master?

      Any one knows of this person by Wilson Chan, a PSLE Science Master.

      His website is : http://www.pslescience.com
      Has anyone been there? Is his training good?

      posted in Primary Schools - Academic Support
      I
      ilaks
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 3 / 3
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy