Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. INNOE_ZHUO
    3. Posts
    I
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 38
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Hi Parents ,

      Don’t miss this golden opportunity to improve your child’s chinese.
      Dedicated MOE teachers await at our centre, lead your child to success.

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Hi Parents ,

      Don’t miss this golden opportunity to improve your child’s chinese.
      Dedicated MOE teachers await at our centre, lead your child to success.

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Don’t miss this golden opportunity to improve your child’s chinese.

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Dear Parents,

      We have teachers who can ensure A* in Mandarin.
      The clock is ticking come now and register at our centre
      to advance in Mandarin.

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Hi Parents,

      Give your child a headstart in Mandarin under the supervision of MOE trained teachers…

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Hi Parents,

      Give your child a headstart in Mandarin under the supervision of MOE trained teachers…

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Hi,anyone has feedback,let me know…tks

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Hi,anyone has feedback,let me know…tks

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      Hi,Parent

      Just to update you on the courses available at our centre.
      Do browse and send us any enquiry you have… Tks

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • RE: Zhuoming Education centre Discussion

      ATTENTION PARENTS!!!

      Exams are just round the corner.Don’t miss this Golden Opportunity to help your child excel…

      posted in Chinese
      I
      INNOE_ZHUO
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy