Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Inspired Parents
    3. Posts
    I
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 4
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)

      Hi, any parents have a HCI tutor to recommend? good at Math/Chem/Phy. thanks

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      Inspired Parents
    • RE: How to improve English?

      Thanks for your advice :please:

      posted in English
      I
      Inspired Parents
    • How to improve English?

      Hi, just have a talk with my 15 yr old daughter, her English grade is not so good. Trying to encourage her but not sure how to help her.

      Any advice? Next yr she will be taking her O lvl.

      posted in English
      I
      Inspired Parents
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy