Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Jackcoline
    3. Posts
    J
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 3
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: CNY 2017 menu

      MrsKiasu\" post_id=\"1748035\" time=\"1484634029\" user_id=\"43981:

      happyheart:

      [quote=\"MrsKiasu\"]

      That is the problem with home made stuff. Cannot make bigger batch. Else can save time. I dont quite have sweet tooth. I like salty food more but at home I reduce salt and sugar. So when sometimes eat certain food with normal amount of salt, really enjoy.

      I am preparing to make my own pineapple tarts but will only bake early next week. I see many of my friends finished CNY bakes last weekend (include homemade pineapple tarts) to give away. I wonder if the snacks are going to last through the CNY. Anybody knows?

      After reading your post, I went to look at my pineapple tarts and ate one..actually taste not too bad leh though it is very different from the usual crust..anyways, I wanted to say that probably the paste bought from outside may have longer shelf life. Mine should have past 1 week already. Everything looks ok.[/quote]Hello everyone,,
      So cute your kid. I couldn't remember if it tasted like mooncake but I took one bite and threw the other half into the nearest bin! Can't believe they actually won numerous awards/accolades on consecutive years since they rolled out their pineapple tarts. :scratchhead:https://trackeasy.fun/usps/ https://showbox.tools/

      Which one you bought? The one I tried shaped like a 'yuan bao'. I think they have a new product, fish floss which shaped like a fish!!!

      posted in Tuckshop
      J
      Jackcoline
    • RE: The Stressed Parents

      seaglass\" post_id=\"1578165\" time=\"1442195289\" user_id=\"78265:

      ImMeeMee:

      My latest. Japanese sashiko embroidery. Basic running stitch built on the concept of symmetry. Great fun but needs patience and perseverance.

      http://i59.tinypic.com/2psevb6.jpg\">

      So pretty! :love:
      How did you keep the lines so straight? Did you have to mark the fabric first?

      So far I only tried cross-stitch.. much simpler hee.

      Hello everyone,,
      I use a tailor pencil, pink in this case. Can get this at any sewing supplies shop. The markings are not that strong to start with and will fade off eventually...

      posted in Recess Time
      J
      Jackcoline
    • RE: Travel - Germany

      This will be my first time posting in this sub and it will be my first time traveling without my parents so please bare with me 🙂


      I’m planning to travel to Germany with 3 of my buddies next summer and since I have never done something like this before I’ll need your guys’ help.

      Because we’re bunch of 18 year olds we will have a low budget. We’re planning to go to 4-5 cities and we’re planning to stay in hostels. We want to spend our days going to free museums and exploring the cities and we’ll spend the nights drinking.

      For those who are interested, We are planning to start from the Munich and end up in Hamburg visiting cities like Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Cologne along the way.

      So here are the questions;

      Is it more wise to pay some more money to find a hostel with a kitchen so we can cook our own meals instead of just making sandwiches and eating them?

      Should we buy weekly city tickets instead of walking short to medium distances and buying a one-way bus ticket for longer distances?

      Do you have any advices for drinking other than buying it from the supermarkets and going to bars already half-drunk?

      What is the cheapest way of traveling between cities? Should we use Interrail or should we just buy regular train tickets?

      And perhaps the most important question, How much would the eating, public transportation and drinking would cost daily (or weakly) from what I’ve told you so far?

      From how long advance should we start the planning? (Buying the plane tickets, the hostel rooms etc)

      These are the questions I can think of at the moment. I’m open for any other advices you can give, any suggestions you can give me about the cities and/or stories you can tell me.

      Thanks in advance 🙂

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      J
      Jackcoline
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy