Peiliang:Buddha answered your prayers. Hope the distance travelled is going to be worth it. Amitabha. Haha.
God heard our prayers... we are actually not too far from MBS, just 100-200m off the 2km mark. Lol
Peiliang:Buddha answered your prayers. Hope the distance travelled is going to be worth it. Amitabha. Haha.
Out of curiosity as well, were u recommended by SBF or grassroots leader in Marine Parade GRC?
Our kids will be school mates. Congrats.[/quote]
Yes!!! Our kids will be school mates or maybe probably class mates!! We were recommended by SBF.
Puppy26:Yes. I agree I am very very very extremely lucky to get in through balloting. That’s why I am curious how many vacancies were opened for balloting for people staying >2km.Peiliang:Personal gut feel is between 1-5 places for those more than 2km away. After applying, I called up the school to check a few times as I was within 1-2km... Reply was a very cautious, so far safe, but quite dangerous and cannot confirm. First day had 37 applications for 29 places. After that had another 2 more places, but end of second day had 10 more applications.
Agree... within 1 to 2 km.... just scraped thru. If u have gotten in via 2B balloting, u are very lucky.
Those within 2km all got in.
Congratulations to all.
Any idea how many balloted for >2km? My Husband went to the school to check and they refused to divulge the numbers.