Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. JessicaChang84
    3. Posts
    J
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 22
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Learning cycling

      My girl is p2 and I just started teaching her cycling. Bought an inexpensive and sturdy bike for her and went to the park. I think part of the fun is watching her learn as a family, a lot of excitement involved and its a good family bonding activity. Personally, sending kids to a cycling class seems a bit too serious for me. I think they have enough of those classes (piano, tuition) already, no need to stress them with another one just for this haha.

      posted in Social Time
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: Recommendations for outdoor activity in Singapore

      PrimaryParent:
      Any place in neighbouring place eg. Malaysia ? Thks

      Yes, anyone been to Legoland? Saw some cheap deals and wondering if it is worth the hype.

      posted in Social Time
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: All About Party Packs, Decorations and Stuff

      Wow, all very good suggestions! Will check them out soon for my daughters bithday party. Sigh… always so stressed by such events for the kids haha

      posted in Social Time
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: Any suggestions for family bonding time??

      My family (2 girls and hubby) recently signed up for a painting course together as a family, and now we paint for 2 hours together every weekend. I thought it was a very unique way to do family bonding, especially since my older girl loves art. Its a good way to teach the kids some skills (instead of the usual piano haha) and also bond as a family.


      I go to Visual Arts Centre because they offer classes that can accommodate both my young kids as well as my hubby and me. So far it’s quite good, very relaxing and theraputic. Most importantly, my girls seem to love going for the lessons every week!

      posted in Social Time
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: Winter Clothes

      I always like uniqlo for winter wear, and their selection has been growing lately i think!

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: Travel: United Kingdom - London

      If you are taking a connecting flight e.g. from doha, make sure u check the transit timings!! We had to run from one terminal to another because the time given was so short.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: Good holiday jobs for 16-yr olds

      My friend’s daughter worked at Baskin Robbins when she was 15…think they don’t have a fixed minimum age so they are quite flexible as long as the kids look mature enough.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: All About Luggage

      I try to always pack light if I can, especially if travelling with budget airlines as there is the option to not pay for baggage if we are only bringing carry-ons. The children’s clothes I will always roll up tightly.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: Which Country Suitable For Young Children?

      I think Korea and Japan are the safest choices tbh, but of course they are more costly…

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • RE: Vegetarian food?

      I always pack lunch for my girls because vegetarian options in school are just too limited. Any suggestions on quick and easy recipes that me and my hubby can prepare in the morning before school?

      posted in Tuckshop
      J
      JessicaChang84
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 2 / 3
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy