Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. joko22
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 5
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All About Right Brain Training

      Hi to all kiasu parents!


      My baby is coming to 15 months old and he’s absorbing and learning really fast, I was looking for classes/materials to teach him and came across Glenn Doman program. I’ve gotten a quotation for a new set of English, Math and Chinese programs and it’s a hefty $1620. On gumtree I see preloved sets selling for $1200, still quite a high pricetag.

      I’ve considered that the same set can be used for next kid if I have another one, and I can resell it to recoup some costs, but I wonder if Glenn Foman users can advise if there are cons in getting a preloved set i.e. How useful are the parent workshops and telephone/email advisory services? Did you get your set used or new?

      PS I am a SAHM

      Thanks in advance!

      posted in Brain Training & Thinking Skills
      joko22J
      joko22
    • RE: [Bukit Panjang/Bukit Timah/Hillview] Preschools

      Hi mums and dads, I m looking for a Christian kindy/childcare centre near Hillview area, with focus on nurturing kids based on biblical values and interaction with nature, hope to hear any recommendations…


      Have shortlisted Gracehouse, Loveshine Montessori… Anywhere worth considering?

      Thanks!

      posted in Child Care
      joko22J
      joko22
    • RE: [Bukit Batok/Chua Chu Kang/Yew Tee] Preschools

      Hi mums and dads, I m looking for a Christian kindy/childcare centre in Bt Batok/ Hillview/CCK area, with focus on nurturing kids based on biblical values and interaction with nature, hope to hear any recommendations…


      Thanks!

      posted in Child Care
      joko22J
      joko22
    • RE: Presbyterian Community Services (PCS) Childcare Centre

      Hi mums and dads, am seeking reviews for PCS @ Bt Batok. I m looking for a Christian childcare centre in Bt Batok/ Hillview/CCK area, with focus on nurturing kids based on biblical values and interaction with nature, hope to hear any recommendations…


      Thanks!

      posted in Playgroups
      joko22J
      joko22
    • RE: CGM Kindergarten

      bumping up the post…


      seeking any recent feedback on CGM… thanks a lot!

      posted in Kindergartens
      joko22J
      joko22
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy