.
J
Offline
Posts
-
RE: The Return Of The HAZE.....
Rosyth School hv cancelled all school activity from Sat to next Sun… Any school doing the same too?
-
RE: The Return Of The HAZE.....
It's 3pm and the PSI is 312. Well, at least it's going down! Or is it preparing for night where it would go full force again and raise up the PSI like crazy? Hoping for the best, every hour
! -
RE: GEP - General Syllabus Discussion
dagong99:
Teacher haven't given back the SS file & exam is next Tue :nailbite: Anyone has the file already ? Any idea what topics will be tested ? Thanks ![/quote]I do know that some topics like the following will be tested:Just4Fun:
[quote=\"dagong99\"]Has anyone got back the SS file or notes to study for the exam ?
Nope, nothing yet .
For mock paper, even if the school tr is to let them practise, the paper will not be returned . Just like the midterm, the tr will destroy the papers...
For Sci.. sign.... hasn't completed the teaching topics yet. Hence no mock paper yet.
- Family Values
- Japanese Occupation of Singapore (incl. Sook Ching Massacre)
- Founding of Singapore (pre and post 1819)
- Political Cartoons -
RE: All About GEP
trileets:
May I know what's the Eng paper next Tue for P5? Situational writing or compo? What's Eng Paper 4?
I know that for P4, \"Paper 4\" is actually Oral. Not really sure, but I think it is the same for P5. -
RE: GEP - General Syllabus Discussion
Just4Fun:
Actually, the rest of the papers (incl. Compo) was so-so.
DS said comprehension section is slightly tougher than the rest.blessmum4:
My DD said the English paper is very difficult...

She is now so demoralize ...
Any feedback from your kids?
Anyway, since it is over, u shd console yr DD & not to worry too much over it.
Channel the energy for the rest of the papers ! Take care & Jiayou ! -
RE: UNSW Competition / Paper
Happy Mama:
deleted
:thankyou: just4fun.Just4Fun:
:congrats: Yr girl really makes u a HAPPY mummy.
DS has not even rec'd anything for English ( yes, English) fr school yet.
Very very slow ! I hv to wait for website to get the latest update.
Your DS has still not received his Eng results? That's really slow. Did you check with the school? -
RE: Club Kiasu Kids
HappieNewbie123:
Haha, going to sch is fun... but we students like going to sch because of our awesome friends there ,not really of the sch itself

Really? Well actually I like school generally. OR let's just say I USED too.... :evil: -
RE: Q&A - P2 Math
Lexmark:
Huh? Maybe teacher marked wrongly? :?TQ.
Teacher marked as wrong, now I'm not sure...
1. Write the greatest 2-digit number such that the sum of the two digits is 10. (not 91?)
2. Write the greatest 3-digit number such that the sum of the three digits is 20.(not 992?)
3. Write the smallest 3-digit number such that the sum of the three digits is 15.(not 159?)