Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. jvaishnav
    3. Posts
    J
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 2
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Crescent Girls' School

      I am also thinking of putting my daughter in Crescent but the only problem is commute. I did a dry run and found it takes approx 1 hour from Bukit Panjang to the school. Called school to learn that they do not have any authorized transport but there are students who travel from Pasir Ris etc. wondering if old students can highlight if there are any transport arrangement available from Bt. Panjang.


      Appreciate your help.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      jvaishnav
    • RE: All About Parent Volunteers (PV)

      My daughter is born in year 2005. I am planning to enroll her to RGPS. I have applied for the PV membership but have yet to hear back from them.


      Can someone please let me know when can I expect a reply from them and what are the chances of getting the addimission once I am a member and have also done necessary service?

      Appreciate your time.

      Thanks.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      J
      jvaishnav
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy