chatty:Hi chatty,Hi Kiasimi,
BINGO!
Yes, I vaguely remembered the earlier 2 names, but I am still in touch with the last name. :rahrah:
Let's get in touch via PM.
Alright, I will PM you right after this!
chatty:Hi chatty,Hi Kiasimi,
BINGO!
Yes, I vaguely remembered the earlier 2 names, but I am still in touch with the last name. :rahrah:
Let's get in touch via PM.
chatty:Hi chattyHi Kiasimi,
Me!! Taught by Mrs Abraham in P1, 1 Orchid to be precise, very stern but good Jewish teacher.![]()
The school was known as Stamford Girls when I was in P1-P4, and merged with the neighbouring Waterloo School to become Stamford Primary when I was in P5-6.
lizawa:Me, 6 Lotus but one yr your junior. Cannot believe that I can still find so many ex girls hereOf course I was taught by Mrs De Silva. Do you remember Mrs Chow, Ms CK Tan etc?starlight1968sg:[quote=\"dumpty\"]Hi Starlight1968sg, Lavender_Tea and Millicent,
I was from Stamford Girls' too! Was there anyone there who was not taught by Mrs De Silva?
I love the old school building. Really misses the times
Those were the old days!
BTW, anybody from 6 Lotus and born in 1968 ? :roll:
. 
iMeme:tjkok, can share with me what is the \"X\" factor which made your say that?
NewKSmum:According to my ds, it was 20 mins for 60 questions and he could not manage to finish all. Just merely able to complete 48 questions.
Flowermonaster:Hi Flowermonaster
I didn't know about this riot thingy during WWII. Thank you so much for sharing. Your son's skill has definitely improve since the last time I visited his blog & of course I still enjoy his comic. Jia you!

whitecorp:Hi whitecorp,
I believe talents come in all shapes, sizes and ages. Given your boy is all but 12 years of age, it is pretty normal for him to feel insecure. Which is why he requires encouragement to put his creative skills on display. I have Pmed you. Feel free to discuss with me any concerns you may have. Peace.

whitecorp:Hi whitecorp!
Your son's creations are nothing short of spectacular, was wondering if he is keen to do a guest post for my site? Could help to give him more exposure. Peace.



http://i45.tinypic.com/2ztlgkm.png\">
Hi all
Lim Kiat Comicals has just released a few new posts.
One of them is on Maria Hertogh who is famously known for causing the Maria Hertogh Riot which happened in the 1950s in Singapore.
In the riot, 8 people were killed and 173 were injured.
Who is Maria Hertogh. What is her story? How did the riot arise because of her?
Read Lim Kiat Comicals's comic to have a good laugh while learning some Singapore history! 
http://limkiatcomicals.edisonsiow.com/2012/06/maria-hertogh-riots.html
3Boys:Nice