Hi
Is there any watsapp group chat for mummies staying in Sembawang?
Posts
-
RE: [Sembawang/Yishun] Preschools
-
RE: Sengkang Green Primary
Goody. Congrats! Received letter alrdy?
-
RE: Sengkang Green Primary
Phase 2C. Did ur child manage to get in?
-
RE: Sengkang Green Primary
Hi
To all parents with kids going into SKGPS next yr as P1 students.
Pls PM me if you are interested to join a FB Parents Support Grp for P1 / 2016 to care & share
Tks! -
RE: Berries - Discussion
Hi
Looking for 2015 red packet given out by Berries, pls pm me if u hv a pkt to let go, tks! -
RE: Club Only Child Club
highheels:
Checking in :rahrah:Hi Mummies,
For those of you with an only child aged 5 or above, what do you do to keep your child occupied?
It's the holidays and my 5 year old constantly tells me \"I'm bored\" and \"What are we doing today?\". I would bring her to the playground, to the library, to the nearby mall, do crafts together, bake together, read together. But she still gets bored. And honestly, so do I.
Any ideas?? Do your only children turn to you as your sole source of entertainment?
My only child, 5 yo girl is also bored. But from what I see, U are doing quite a lot of fun stuff with ur child already.
I buy her 48pcs & above pieces puzzles to do on her own.
And also educational manipulatives like mighty minds and recently bought mini LUK for her to \"play\" with. They help to keep her occupied for at least 30 mins a day, so that I can prepare her food or do some preparations for her next activity -
RE: All About Abacus Training
Hi all
Pls PM me if u can share any feedbacks on abacus teacher Amy Hsu teaching in Community Club. I would like to find out more about the teacher & course structure before sending my girl for abacus classes in CCs. Tks in advance. -
RE: Club 2009 Kiddo
tt means different course already. sounds gd! iโll go chk it out too!
-
RE: I Can Read - Discussion
dear mummies, anyoneโs child at woodlands civic ctr branch? Any reccommendation of teachers for TCS level? tks in adv!
-
RE: Club 2009 Kiddo
it's jus learning writing of numbers on a set of worksheet. 1 number per lesson. She learn until 8 then stop already, cos she makes me stay thru out the lessons for 8 sessions! S$31 per hr is so exp! i think different course, i rem paying around max S$11 per 1hr lesson.
i'm staying @ Sbw.
it's good to expose them to music n movement young, but it's not cheap
next yr will bring her for private 1 to 1 lessons alrdy