Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. krisvan8
    3. Posts
    K
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 55
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: KTKLN for indo maid?

      Seeking advice


      My maid wishes to recontract for another 2 years and will be on home leave end of nov 2011, her WP expire on 25 nov 2011, her passport expire in dec 2012, KTKLN (overseas worker) card expire in dec 2012 . I have just renewed her WP online and apply home leave endorsement at the Indonesia Embassy. What other matters that i might have miss out? Thanks.

      posted in Domestic Help
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: Joanne Choo Language Centre - Discussion

      fsp:
      Hi

      Saw some gd comments about her el tuition esp on compo writing. However, when I called her for enquiry, she didn't sound friendly and helpful. In fact, she sounded cold and gave me monosyllabal answer for every question I asked. I hung up after speaking to her in less than 5 min. Just wonder if she is a patient and approachable teacher. Does anybody who know her and whose kids have done well esp for PSLE enlighten me on her effectiveness and style of teaching? Is her compo class more suitable for weaker or high ability kid? Are her materials and worksheets gd and pegged at higher level compared to school?
      Did you sign up for her class?

      posted in English
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: Han Language Centre - Discussion

      Hi Dino mummy


      How’s your Ds Paper 1 result? Has he improve?Tot of putting my dd in too!

      TIA!

      posted in Chinese
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: All About Getting Help for Students Weak in English

      Hi parent in west


      I have pm you. Kindly email me at [email protected]

      Thank you

      posted in English
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: Han Language Centre - Discussion

      Dino mummy:
      krisvan8:

      Hi Dino mummy


      Thanks for your feedback! your ds wont complain he is taking 2 chinese tuition?
      If my hubby knows I am letting my dd take 2 chinese tuition, both he & my ds will kill me! that why i'm in dilemma. I dare not give up the place at tienxia as theirs are always full. :sad:

      oh...he din and in fact, my hubby was the one who suggests to look for the compo and compre class cos my boy is weak in compo. Wanted to enrol him w Busy Bee but full hse. Tried Tsien xia in CCK too, also full for weekends. Last try at Berries, only weekdays classes where we can't make it. So, i juz google check and find Han CCK and they hv vacancy. I asked around and my colleague said Han not that bad. So, i decided to drop by to check. The guy spoke to us and sounded professional. I esp like it cos of sm class size.
      Agree w you, once u drop out for Tsien Xia, it would be difficult to get back. It is so popular...looking at the crowd every weekends...so scary. I always have difficulties waitng for the lift to go up to level 4...

      Ya ya ,u are right! Sometimes if my ds is late, need to climb stairs! 😓 :faint:

      posted in Chinese
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: Han Language Centre - Discussion

      Hi Dino mummy


      Thanks for your feedback! your ds wont complain he is taking 2 chinese tuition?
      If my hubby knows I am letting my dd take 2 chinese tuition, both he & my ds will kill me! that why i'm in dilemma. I dare not give up the place at tienxia as theirs are always full. :sad:

      posted in Chinese
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: Han Language Centre - Discussion

      Hi


      Any feedback on Han CCK branch? I am considering as my dd is in tienxia for so many years but results fluctuate. sometime good, sometime bad! & she told me she dont like tienxia.

      TIA!

      posted in Chinese
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: Comparing Chinese Enrichment (Primary/Preschool)

      Hi


      Anyone knows is zhengfei Chinese good?

      TIA!

      posted in Chinese
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: DSA 2011

      TwaTau:
      krisvan8:

      Juz would like to check nush have no interviews, right? TIA!


      NUSHS DSA is in 2 phases, selection test and selection camp. In the selection camp, where the students are split into groups and each group is guided by 1-2 assessors, to observed their conduct and their knowledge for each of their assignment. I would guess they are looking for attitudes towards sciences mainly during the camp.
      The DSA for NUSHS is over, you are planning for next year?

      Thank you. Yes, I'm planning for my DS next year. 😄

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      K
      krisvan8
    • RE: DSA 2011

      Juz would like to check nush have no interviews, right? TIA!

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      K
      krisvan8
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy