Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Leicestergal
    3. Posts
    L
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 20
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All About English Creative Writing

      Hi TAS,


      Thanks for your detailed and very clear answer. Thanks for all your posts too, I can help my kids here who are out of the singapore system to catch up! Would you consider posting your lessons online and we can subscribe and pay to watch, so mummies like me who are overseas can benefit šŸ˜„

      posted in English
      L
      Leicestergal
    • RE: All About English Creative Writing

      Hi TAS,


      How do you explain the usage of abstract nouns, for eg, Due to his depression, he could not function properly as a person. I saw these examples in the synthesis assessment books that i have. And how do you explain the difference between 'depressed' and 'depression' and the different usage? :?

      posted in English
      L
      Leicestergal
    • RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion

      The Alternative Story:
      Leicestergal:

      Hi TAS,


      I read the reviews of the book and would like very much to get one from you.

      The trouble is I do not stay in Singapore. My kids all can speak well but cannot write that well. I am at a loss regarding the teaching of writing.

      Would you sell your book online? Perhaps I could download it? šŸ˜„

      Oh at the moment, we do not sell it online. Sorry about that, perhaps
      you would like to get it when you are back in Singapore?

      Ok thanks.. šŸ˜ž Hopefully, when we do get back, you will still have copies left.

      posted in English
      L
      Leicestergal
    • RE: Hello from UK

      oreo:
      Welcome! This forum is indeed very useful to us expats. :welcome:

      Where are you based at? šŸ˜‰

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      L
      Leicestergal
    • RE: Hello from UK

      duriz:
      :welcome: Leicestergal

      Like they say, you can take the girl out of Singapore, but you can't take the Singapore out of the girl.
      Kiasuism reigns even in Leicester šŸ˜„
      Yes, that's right, it will always be in our blood :celebrate:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      L
      Leicestergal
    • RE: Hello from UK

      autumnbronze:
      :rahrah: :welcome: :welcome: :rahrah:


      Are you currently residing in Leicester???
      Yes, I am šŸ˜„

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      L
      Leicestergal
    • RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion

      Hi TAS,


      I read the reviews of the book and would like very much to get one from you.

      The trouble is I do not stay in Singapore. My kids all can speak well but cannot write that well. I am at a loss regarding the teaching of writing.

      Would you sell your book online? Perhaps I could download it? šŸ˜„

      posted in English
      L
      Leicestergal
    • RE: P2 Math - General Discussion

      chamonix:


      These are some books I find useful in gaining an insight to the model methods -

      The Singapore Model Method for Learning Mathematics by MOE
      Conquer Problem Sums by onSponge (P3 - P6)
      Challenging Maths Problems Made Easy by Ammiel Wan
      Teaching Fraction, Ratio and Percentage Effectively
      Model Diagrams by Maths456.com
      Hi chamonix,

      You are based overseas too? How do you get all these resources? Did you get them before you left Singapore? šŸ˜‰ Would appreciate it much if you could help.

      posted in Primary 2
      L
      Leicestergal
    • Hello from UK

      Hi everyone,


      This forum helps me keep in touch with not just the Singapore Education system but also with the Singaporean culture and buzz.

      It will be another year and a half before we come back but in the meantime
      thank you Mr Chief Kiasu for setting up KSP. I think it helps us overseas mums a lot!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      L
      Leicestergal
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy