Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. LNHQ
    3. Posts
    L
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 63
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 四五快读 Methods

      laughingcat:
      LNHQ:

      Hi parents.. Im sorting out the cards according to the chapters, but there are lots of balance.. Izzit meant for pairing up words ?


      Yes.....also meant for pairing in other chapters as well.

      :thankyou:

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: 四五快读 Methods

      Hi parents… Im sorting out the cards according to the chapters, but there are lots of balance… Izzit meant for pairing up words ?

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      Hi hquek…


      Thanks for ur help… Actually can’t order from iPad must be on computer haahaha… Did my 1st order now waiting for credit card side , hopefully not so complicated 🙂

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      hquek:
      LNHQ:

      Erm I choose 网上支付 am I correct ? But I can't click on the overseas credit card 😞


      Sorry, been a while already since my last direct order. When you placed your order, did you select overseas credit card?

      Tried clicking to it but doesn't work. Maybe is because I'm using iPad instead of computer.. Will try on computer 2morrow..thanks for your help 😄

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      Erm I choose 网上支付 am I correct ? But I can’t click on the overseas credit card 😞

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      hquek:
      LNHQ:

      Can anyone advice what is this ? 获取短信校验码

      I'm actually at the step 2 of Dang Dang ordering. How do I obtain these digits ?
      Thanks 🙂

      Is it the one where your credit card co sends you the one time pin via SMS? I use Amex and so far have not encountered this.

      Hi hquek
      I'm not too sure too coz I put in my 手机号码 then after that I click on the submit in green, they keep asking me to enter the correct digit :?

      Don't really know what went wrong as I did step by step ordering correctly.

      Do you happen to know at which stage do we key in the credit card numbers ?
      :thankyou:

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Order from Dangdang

      Can anyone advice what is this ? 获取短信校验码

      I’m actually at the step 2 of Dang Dang ordering. How do I obtain these digits ?
      Thanks 🙂

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Teaching Chinese at Home

      Can anyone advice what is this ? 获取短信校验码

      I’m actually at the step 2 of Dang Dang payment. How do I obtain these digits ?
      Thanks 🙂

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Teaching Chinese at Home

      jollyme:
      Hi LHNQ,

      The difference between the two series as stated below. Hope this helps. 😄

      ●《四五快读》于2009年再版发行后,受到广大家长追捧,发行量迅速上升,一直居少儿类图书排行版前位,居少儿类学前准备书首位。
      ●《四五快读》的汉字与小学课本同步,坚持半年可学完本套书。

      《四五快读》升级版特色:
      1.全套书8册,增加新品种1个(《四五快读后续故事集》)。
      2.全套书四色彩色印刷。
      3.全套书每一个阅读内容增加插图1~2个。
      4.增加了部分家长指导内容。
      Hi jollyme

      Thanks for showing me the difference.. i thought is the next level of the previous series coz they put 升级版 hahaha.. so actually is the reprint of the previous series with nicer colors and some additional stuffs 😄

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Teaching Chinese at Home

      Hi does any one know what is the difference between 四五快读 幼儿快速识字阅读法 and the 全彩图升级版 … Looking to buy it soon but can’t find the pictures at dang dang…thanks

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy