Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Love4learning
    3. Posts
    L
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 3
    • Posts 82
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Our Experience with PSLE and Suggestion for PSLE Preparation

      Thanks GreenA.


      I understand that languages includes compo which is a killer for my boy n oral which is pretty much difficult to estimate, at least I know tat DC is doing pretty ok with top Sch papers for for all subjects and tat shd get him more or less on the right track on terms of the knowledge part. His biggest weakness is CARELESSNESS!!! 😢

      Told him tat his carelessness will sure kill his results for sure! šŸ˜“

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      L
      Love4learning
    • RE: Our Experience with PSLE and Suggestion for PSLE Preparation

      Thanks for sharing!


      A few qns I world love to find out from u experienced parents.how do u gauge your child' ability when preparing them for PSLE. If I let my DC do top schs papers, can I use those results to gauge what his score is roughly gg to be like for PSLE ? Are these papers similar to PSLE or PSLE is tougher? Heard that last yr's paper were 'easy' n many kids I know of got scores much lower than their expectations! How easy were those papers really? Sch principal had a talk with parents n mentioned tat they expecting the same kind of papers this yr! Tat worries me a lot now! :nailbite: any advise on this?

      Thanks !

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      L
      Love4learning
    • 1
    • 2
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 8
    • 9
    • 9 / 9
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy